Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Workout routine while on AAS

transform

Workout routine while on AAS Empty Workout routine while on AAS

Post by transform Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:07 am

I was wondering how people adjust their workout routines while using AAS? I usually stick to thesame intensity, rep range and frequency and so on, but i just increase the volume by 75% roughly and weight-train 5or 6 days a week (rather than 4), because i figure that since your body is capable of performing excellent rates of recovery and growth, you should take full advantage of this and train as hard as possible and get the maximum level of growth. Is this what you guys do or just stick to the same routine or something different?

P.S. : Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this
    Thanks
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Workout routine while on AAS Empty Re: Workout routine while on AAS

Post by BrotherIron Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:59 am

I find that I am able to push myself harder while on so my intensity increases although I always give it a 100%. I dont change up days though b/c my body needs the same if not more time off b/c of the additional intenstiy level I lift at. This way i dont start to show the signs of overtrainin.
    In-Human

Post by In-Human Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 am

I get trainees asking me all the time if they can add more volume to thier workout or train more days in a row due to AAS use and I say no, your recovery is what it is, AAS can help some for better recovery but most guys will train with more intensity and heavier weights and this will only cause you to overtrain adding more exercises or workout days...
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 am

Yeah, I agree. I believe recovery ability can improve slightly with the right diet and conditioning, but it is pretty much a fixed thing. AAS can enhance but not drastically improve it. There is no substitue for rest, or food either for that matter.

While on, I will try to keep my intensity high, but workouts fairly short. I will go a lot heavier, but not increase volume too much.

I will typically work 1 body part per day, short but intense 5 days per week, or sometimes I will do 2 bodyparts that work together, 4 days per week. Just depends how I feel.

If I try adding too much volume, even on gear, it doesn't take long to feel like I'm just going through the motions. Don't like to sacrifice intensity/weight for volume.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:08 pm