Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Oral Turinabol Side Effects?

burn

Oral Turinabol Side Effects?

Post by burn on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:08 am

Hello everyone,
I started a light cycle of OT just recently & got a headache from hell. It lasted 5 days & then I started getting a bit of a kidney ache. This is at 50mg/day. This OT did come from another source (only just found this place) so I was wondering if this is normal for OT or have I got myself some dodgy stuff? It is definately anabolic.
Oh, and is it worth taking cranberry for the kidneys?
Thanks.

John_Bobbit's_Unit

Re: Oral Turinabol Side Effects?

Post by John_Bobbit's_Unit on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 am

I've taken 50 mg/day of DP TB and didn't notice any sides. Do you get headaches from other gear? Have you checked your blood pressure?
DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:52 am

John_Bobbit's_Unit wrote:I've taken 50 mg/day of DP TB and didn't notice any sides. Do you get headaches from other gear? Have you checked your blood pressure?

Great question! I have not had any bad sides from it. I'm a 149 lb chick taking 20mg/ed.

Another thing to consider is this time of year a lot of people get sick. Are you around kids? They always carry a lot of stuff once school starts again. If you are in a very seasonal area (NJ for example..ugh) allergies are a major problem right now.

burn

Post by burn on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 am

Thanks for the feedback.
I've done lots of gear & never had anything like this. No blood pressure probs either. The one thing I did think of after I posted was that I was taking copious amounts of panadol & nurofen for the headache. This has probably overtaxed the kidneys more than the OT. As for the headache
I just wanted to see if it was a common thing.
PS This OT is good stuff (even with headache). I expected similar gains to oral stan but this stuff seems to build a better quality of muscle without the tendon soreness. It makes me think more of an oral blend of primobolan & anavar in high dose.
Thanks,
Burn.

ryan400

Post by ryan400 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:26 am

OT is usually pretty mild when it comes to sides from what I have read, but everyone is different.

tuningyou

Post by tuningyou on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 am

Another one bites the dust and another one gone and another one gone another one bites the dust.

You've been banned...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:46 pm