Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Question About Trenbolone Cycle

Cheimison

Question About Trenbolone Cycle Empty Question About Trenbolone Cycle

Post by Cheimison Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 am

Would a six week Tren 200mg cycle even be effective for cutting? What about 300mg?
    BuffD
    BuffD

Question About Trenbolone Cycle Empty Re: Question About Trenbolone Cycle

Post by BuffD Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:49 am

It would help you hold muscle while dieting (which will get you cut). But I would run some Test definately with that. Tren will shut your natural production down hard and quick. Your diet is the key to being lean and ripped not the drug you choose to use.
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:23 am

Gotta bump Buffd and are you PIG gyno prone. I suggest runing dostinex with the tren to ensure you do not develop progesteroned induced gyno from the tren since its a very strong androgen. And yes run test with it b/c tren does shut you down fast and hard.

But like Buffd said its all about the DIET.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:04 am

You definately need some test with Tren...

For me high doses of Test makes me have Low blood sugar, high BP,, bloat and put on fat way to easy so I avoid all this...

If you are wanting to cut this will work well for you... it will keep your Test and Estrogen levels in the normal range so you'll have no sides from the Test then you will benifit from the Tren...

Good diet,,, cardio at least once a day and the cycle and you'll cut...

150-200mg Test ew... any dose over 150mg is above normal levels
    200mg Tren ew... I use Tren depot @ 50-60mg eod... but Tren A may be best since you are only doing 6weeks

DOSTINEX is needed... it will prevent prolactin gyno... keep you horny and help you not shut down too hard... .5mg e4d is all that is needed If you start this cycle without it you may end up stopping really quick if you get prolactin gyno... it's very painful and will kill your sex drive and your cycle...

Others may have other sugguestions... just weigh out the benifits to the negatives.... With proper diet with this... You will not bloat,,, will not put on fat and you will gain some muscle along with loosing some fat if you hit the cardio really hard... Remember this... burn the fat not starve it off and you'll burn and build...

Good luck and remember cardio cardio cardio...

Visions
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:51 am

You might want to get the dostinex and see if it is needed. I don't have that problem (I have gotten LESS gyno prone over the years and I take more shit now - go figure). I never had a problem with Tren (knock on wood).

Bump the test. I always use test and more test than any single other drug. Don't want to get deca/tren dick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:53 pm