Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Epistane Pct???

vantar67

Epistane Pct???

Post by vantar67 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:24 am

hey guys this is mike from nj i am new to the forum and hope to gain alot of good info..anyway my question is i am planning on running a cycle of epistane,i will be using ai's cycle support but as far as pct can i go over the counter if so any recommendations would be great or do i need to go with nolva..thanks in advance for any help
mike
starquest maniac

Re: Epistane Pct???

Post by starquest maniac on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 am

Seams to be a Pro Hormone. I would not use it. They are far more harsh than your true AAS oral's. I know people who have ran no type of PCT, and some that have. Ending results were the same.

Welcome to Roids bro! Enjoy the board!

DISCLAIMER: Starquest Maniac is completely fictional and not a true human being. As a matter of fact, I am a loser who has nothing better to do than imagine what life would be like if AAS was legal! Everything I say is a lie, and that's the TRUTH!! LOL!
El Mucho

Post by El Mucho on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:43 am

I've used Epistane before and I actually liked it a lot. It's an estrogen blocker itself so running a PCT for Epistane would be like running a PCT for Nolvadex. I know a lot of the BB.com teeny boppers that think they're hardcore bodybuilders would disagree with this, but a PCT for Epistane is friggin pointless. Epitiostanol (Epistane) does mildly hit your androgen receptors like a light steroid, but it was originally created as a treatment for breast cancer (just like Nolva and Clomid and almost all of the other PCT drugs). It's a lot like Anavar with less strength gains.
Biggin

Post by Biggin on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:39 am

Solid advice right there, Biggin concurs with El Mucho!!

Testoxyl Enanthate 375mgs/week.
Sustaxyl 162.50mgs/eod.
Primoxyl 200mgs/week.
Nandroxyl 300mgs/week.
Trenboxyl Acetate 150mgs/eod.
Oxandroxyl 80mgs/ed.
Anadroxyl 100mgs/ed for 1 more week.
Kalpatropin 9ius/ed.
Proviroxyl 50mgs/ed.