i got clomid
    nova
    and hcg ... the less used would be better so i can save for next cycle
    thanks
    4theloveofthesport
    ConradPump

PCT For First Cycle Empty Re: PCT For First Cycle

Post by ConradPump Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 am

Wait two weeks after the first inject. Then do a 40/40/20/20 of nolva. As far as the hcg goes, I have never tried it, but what I've read is that you can do:
    hCG: 1500iu E4D, 3 doses total starting at beginning of PCT. But please correct me as I am probably wrong on this. I'm curious to know as well.
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:35 am

1 - 1.5 weeks after last injection you can use clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20. Take a pick bro, either or will work just fine. Next cycle make sure you grab some good AI's just incase one or the other doesn't work with gyno/water/bloat sides. Nolva will work to if you run through out whole cycle for shitty sides, but doesn't seem to work well if sides pop up and the start to use.
    4theloveofthesport

Post by 4theloveofthesport Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:11 am

would armiplex work good ...and u think i should run an ai for the whole cycle or just pct...i am doing well ive retained some water but one of my boy blew up so bad after he stated his last sycle ... he looks like a ballon .... so better safe than sorry
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:10 am

starquest maniac wrote:1 - 1.5 weeks after last injection you can use clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20. Take a pick bro, either or will work just fine. Next cycle make sure you grab some good AI's just incase one or the other doesn't work with gyno/water/bloat sides. Nolva will work to if you run through out whole cycle for shitty sides, but doesn't seem to work well if sides pop up and the start to use.

Biggin concurs with SM 100%!
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Post by starquest maniac Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:57 am

4theloveofthesport wrote:would armiplex work good ...and u think i should run an ai for the whole cycle or just pct...i am doing well ive retained some water but one of my boy blew up so bad after he stated his last sycle ... he looks like a ballon .... so better safe than sorry

Just listen to your body on that one bro. A-dex does and will work fine. I tend to only run it if I even smell a side lurking.So let me clarify if I confuzed you. Use Nolva ED or EOD through out whole cycle if you like @ 20mg, this will mitigate water and bloat and SHOULD keep gyno issues at bay. Then do your PCT. Or, you can run cycle with out Nolva and use that A-dex @ .5mg EOD or twice a week I.E. Mon/Thurs, and this would be if sides start to show there face. After cycle go into PCT. If gyno pops up during PCT [sometimes happens], that A-dex will come in handy. Just make sure you have more then enough of both IMO!
    Ramblin

Post by Ramblin Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:33 am

HCG needs to be discontinued 4 days prior to starting PCT, as it will supress HPTA functioning just like a steroid.
    Ironworker

Post by Ironworker Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 am

Give the HCG to the girlfriend for fertility enhancement. It has no practical use in bodybuilding.
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:09 am

Ironworker wrote:Give the HCG to the girlfriend for fertility enhancement. It has no practical use in bodybuilding.

Love the new signature IW!
    BB2K

Post by BB2K Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:58 am

starquest maniac wrote:1 - 1.5 weeks after last injection you can use clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/40/20/20. Take a pick bro, either or will work just fine. Next cycle make sure you grab some good AI's just incase one or the other doesn't work with gyno/water/bloat sides. Nolva will work to if you run through out whole cycle for shitty sides, but doesn't seem to work well if sides pop up and the start to use.

2 questions

1. if you run the nolvadex is hcg needed? or would it not hurt to add it in.

2. when does one start taking a natural test booster to get their own test started going again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am