+3
sluggo
yamaha147
swoledude18
7 posters

Test Propinate Swells And Hurts??

swoledude18
    swoledude18

Test Propinate Swells And Hurts?? Empty Test Propinate Swells And Hurts??

Post by swoledude18 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 pm

hey my buddy took some test propinate which was concentrate and was 200 mg per cc. he took some in the shoulder and man..... it swole up like freaking huge, like he was putting sinthol in. it was pharmaceutical grade too. anyways i was wondering, is test propinate going to do that or is that just a bad infect or what??? because i dont want to be hurting like that when pre contest comes around next year. im talking it was swollen plus hurting him bad, just making sure.
    yamaha147
    yamaha147

Test Propinate Swells And Hurts?? Empty Re: Test Propinate Swells And Hurts??

Post by yamaha147 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:48 pm

yea prop has done that to me before. Especially at 200mg/ml. Thats a decent strength for prop. It will go away in a few days...-Yamaha
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:36 pm

That's some pretty stiff prop. Prop is one of the more painful esters, and is known to be painful at 100mgs/ml. How much did he inject? Were you there? Are you certain everything was done carefully and sterile?
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:12 pm

I dont pnow one legit pharm that makes prop at 200mg/ml Im going
    to have to say its homebrew, most make it at 50mg/ml in amps like bm.
    that brand is it?
    homebrewed

Post by homebrewed Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm with EH here, sounds like a UG product. The propinate ester just doesn't settle well with some. So its a good chance that the conc its self of the ester is the culprit. However, i bet the solvents are gonna play a big part. The solvent % to solublize that amount of prop has to be high, which itself could be the reason for the swelling and pain ( high ba knots up bad). On the other hand, if the solvent level (bb) is in the lower end, the hormone may be crashing in your muscles. I experineced this with methelone acetate and it was crippling.

I would cut it with 1/2-1 ml of sterile oil (grapessed is my preference) and see if that helps. If not, you can add alittle bb to see if that will help casue its probably crashing in your muscle then.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm

homebrewed wrote:I'm with EH here, sounds like a UG product.The propinate ester just doesn't settle well with some.So its a good chance that the conc its self of the ester is the culprit.However, i bet the solvents are gonna play a big part.The solvent % to solublize that amount of prop has to be high, which itself could be the reason for the swelling and pain ( high ba knots up bad). On the other hand, if the solvent level (bb) is in the lower end, the hormone may be crashing in your muscles.I experineced this with methelone acetate and it was crippling.

I would cut it with 1/2-1 ml of sterile oil (grapessed is my preference) and see if that helps.If not, you can add alittle bb to see if that will help casue its probably crashing in your muscle then.

I personaly feel the muscle is absorbing the oil and the gear is crashing
    or chrystlizing in the muscle fiber, that would explain the knots and the pain.
    Prop kills me at 100mg a ml, so I always cut it with equal parts sterile oil
    grapeseed too and im good to go. I would never use 200mg per ml no matter who made it.
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:58 pm

Bro, prop itself is very acidic, I would not site inject high doses of it.
    BigO

Post by BigO Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:34 pm

I've been hitting my shoulders with suspension till the test e kicks in....My left arm has a bruise all the way down to the elbow around my bicep and my right side is swollen also...I gave them away..N-V if your wondering..
    swoledude18
    swoledude18

Post by swoledude18 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:16 pm

actually a doctor gave it to him, and its from the doctor like pharmacuetical. and yeah im pretty sure his doc knows what hes doing lol since he works out and has a hormone clinic, and it was american made stuff, more concentrate.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:47 pm

swoledude18 wrote:actually a doctor gave it to him, and its from the doctor like pharmacuetical.and yeah im pretty sure his doc knows what hes doing lol since he works out and has a hormone clinic, and it was american made stuff, more concentrate.

Hate to tell ya but there are no american roids that I know of
    its underground all the way. pharm grade gear is in amps. vet gear and
    ug gear is in vials.

later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm