Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
zambon
John_Bobbit's_Unit
6 posters

Mixing Test E & Test Prop?

John_Bobbit's_Unit
    John_Bobbit's_Unit

mixing - Mixing Test E & Test Prop? Empty Mixing Test E & Test Prop?

Post by John_Bobbit's_Unit Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:54 am

For my next cycle, I'm thinking about using test prop and test E, dropping the test prop at about 3 weeks. I tried test prop a couple times, but I quit because the shots were just too painful. Any idea if mixing the test E and test prop in the same shot would reduce the pain or cause problems?
    zambon
    zambon

mixing - Mixing Test E & Test Prop? Empty Re: Mixing Test E & Test Prop?

Post by zambon Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:38 am

Should be fine.
    frye123
    frye123

Post by frye123 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 am

I need to use up my prop, so I started adding a little with my test e and eq. So far no problems. I have the same thought about the prop and painful injections.
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:27 am

Yeah, that should help. Draw up the prop first, then the enanthate. That way, mostly enanthate should inject first, diluting the prop somewhat.

This way worked good for me with enth/Eq when I was using a shitty painful brand of enth.
    brownbomber

Post by brownbomber Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 am

some people experience pain on test no matter what kind it is and others can handle prop on its own even thought it can be very painful. If adding test enanthate was part of your cycle plan than that should be alrite however if you're adding test enanthate to the prop to only reduce the pain, you might just want to mix the prop with b12. IMO it mite be worth a try but like i said if enanthate was originally part of your cycle than go for it bro, good luck
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:06 am

I never shoot prop alone because of the pain. I always include tren or eq with prop cycles, and draw a 1:1 ratio, put the barrel of the syringe under running hot water, wait till its warm, shake it so it mixes, repeat, then inject. This ensures that the two are mixed and it lessens the pain (doesn't make it go away totally, but makes it barable). I've done what sluggo suggested drawing prop first so that the other compound enters first to dull the pain, but didn't have much success with it. Try both ways, as my way takes a little more time (worth spending more time than dealing with a painful lump for 5 days).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm