Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Making Painful Gear Painless

Visions
VIP
VIP

Making Painful Gear Painless

Post by Visions on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:32 am

A little while back I started using Sustanon 350 and was very painful and knotted up around the injection site...

I had tried it mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with deca and all by itself and both ways it was painful..

Until one day right after I took my shot in the quad... I ran on the stairmaster for 20-30 min... Wala!... no more pain... now I run after each shot in the quad and I have no pain at all... The muscles heating up and moving must spread out the oil so it's not concentrated... So it looks like if you want to do Sustanon, Prop or other fast acting test and have it be painless you must work that muscle right after the shot... Now spot injections can be painless...

Give it a try...
Visions

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...

Ratchet

Re: Making Painful Gear Painless

Post by Ratchet on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:19 am

I have experianced this as well. I was running another brand of super test 440. If I did a quad shot and worked leggs that day it was good. If not, 2 days latter I was limping.

Good Stuff, it seams like working the muscle group with in a few hours makes a big difference.
frye123

Post by frye123 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:59 am

Thats good info bro, Thanks
Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 am

Interesting, I'll have to try it.
Cannons

Post by Cannons on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:37 pm

I hope that works for you everytime bro. It was hit and miss for me. I think it only worked in the glutes and quads for me, and I didn't get total releif from the pain. I tried my delts and tris and it was a no go! I'm a big wuss when it comes to prop anyway! LOL!

Hard times don't last, hard people do!

The body achieves what the mind believes, so get your mind right!

KUsoccer

Post by KUsoccer on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Good idea, i think i am gonna try that,....it really does make sense.. LOL

Visions
VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I don't know how much of a time delay you can wait after the shot for it to work really well,,, but each time it has worked for me I ran right after the shot,,, I am sure the less time the better...

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...
theflavor

Post by theflavor on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Stretching will help disapate the oil.Masage,heat and stretch.In that order.Prop is a bitch for anyone if it isn't cut with something else.

chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:23 pm

I have heard that if you mix prop with pharmacutical grade sesame oil in a half and half ratio, the injection is painless. I haven't tried it myself, but I will perhaps next winter. I like the results from test prop a lot (low water retention, fewer sides, still great strength gains), but last time I used it the pain from injections would at times cause me to miss workouts (which totally defeats the purpose of running the gear). If I can find a way to avoid the pain of the injections and get all the benefits, I don't see the need to use any other kind of test.

mickey

Post by mickey on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Visions wrote:A little while back I started using Sustanon 350 and was very painful and knotted up around the injection site...

I had tried it mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with deca and all by itself and both ways it was painful..

Until one day right after I took my shot in the quad... I ran on the stairmaster for 20-30 min...Wala!...no more pain... now I run after each shot in the quad and I have no pain at all...The muscles heating up and moving must spread out the oil so it's not concentrated...So it looks like if you want to do Sustanon, Prop or other fast acting test and have it be painless you must work that muscle right after the shot...Now spot injections can be painless...

Give it a try...
Visions

Bro, I dont see any benifit of running after a shot, but to EACH HIS OWN,Just try some grape-sead oil in the shot and you will be a mazed how there is no pain, during or after. 50/50 ratio.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:59 pm