Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Getting Off

mac27

Getting Off Empty Getting Off

Post by mac27 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 pm

I am 30yrs old and have been on various gear for about 6yrs with very little breaks,mostly dropped dosage way down and switched up some things.looks like i have to quit pretty soon.I am doing 200 tprop every 4days as of now.I have about 9 1500iu hcg and about 37 50mg clomid as of now.Im not sure if it will do any good since i have been on so long.Any options??I good use some good info or help with this.Should i make a dr appt and see what he can do or do my hcg and clomid on my own and hope for the best.
    Thanks guys in advance...........
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Getting Off Empty Re: Getting Off

Post by DoubleWide Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:32 pm

i would start using 500ius of hcg while your still on every 3-4 days until your done, then switch to the clomid. check out visions pct advice. he has a whole section and post on info about hcg what it does why to take it during your cycle and how much of clomid to take after your cycle.
    mac27

Post by mac27 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:32 pm

DoubleWide wrote:i would start using 500ius of hcg while your still on every 3-4 days until your done, then switch to the clomid. check out visions pct advice. he has a whole section and post on info about hcg what it does why to take it during your cycle and how much of clomid to take after your cycle.

thanks bro......................
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I would contact Visions directly via PM since I know he has helped a few ppl out who had been on for years with lil to no break and go them to bounce back.
    mac27

Post by mac27 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:02 pm

BrotherIron wrote:I would contact Visions directly via PM since I know he has helped a few ppl out who had been on for years with lil to no break and go them to bounce back.

I did pm visions.NO response back
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:42 pm

he is busy. just give him sometime. in the mean time read through the pct cycle forum so that you can get an idea of what to use and why to use it and good doses.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:23 pm

DoubleWide wrote:i would start using 500ius of hcg while your still on every 3-4 days until your done, then switch to the clomid. check out visions pct advice. he has a whole section and post on info about hcg what it does why to take it during your cycle and how much of clomid to take after your cycle.

Exactly ....be on the hCG at least 2 weeks... longer is better cause the testes take a while to rebound fully...and follow my pct recommendations in the PCT forum

Good luck... if you run into a problem look me up again...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:25 am