Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Deca / Winny

swole256

Deca / Winny Empty Deca / Winny

Post by swole256 Tue May 23, 2017 8:28 am

hey all iam not new to the site just never posted i was wondering if deca around 600 mgs a week and winny 50mgs a day would be ok to use as a cutter along with some clen and eca iam right now at 270 with 17% bf i would like to get down to 13 or 14% iam eating clean and doing some cardio about 4 days a week for about 30 to 45 min and boxing to or would i be better off to use a diffrent stack to cut with i have use tren and prop in the past but the aggression factor was really bad and i dont like that i would like something pretty mild on my system but iam not totally against the tren either THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS

LATER FROM BOWLING GREEN GUYS AND GIRLS
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Deca / Winny Empty Re: Deca / Winny

Post by irishpride0769 Tue May 23, 2017 9:06 am

deca will give you water retention and a dead dick...look into a simple clen/t-3 stack wtih some test to hold onto muslce
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue May 23, 2017 9:50 am

I would just use the Winny and the ECA and Clen and go with that. Leave out the Deca. Only use T3 if you have to. Personally I'm not a fan of it.
    swole256

Post by swole256 Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 am

come on guys give me a little help winny alone is that safe i figured some form of test in there atleast and i read that deca and winny was a good cutter thats why i posted it you guys know of some reallly awesome stacks if so plz post or im me and will anabolics show up in regular drug test

thanks guys
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 am

I'm not going to disagree with Buff'd. He's got the experience. But if you're not comfortable running Winny without any test, maybe just use a minimal dose of test along with it. At your weight, I'd think 250-300 mgs/wk would be a really low dose. But it should keep your mood and drive on an even keel, but not make you crazy aggressive. I've found aggression to be mostly a personality thing anyway. Not exclusively, but to a large degree. Kind of like drinking. If you're a jerk when you're not drinking, you're going to be even more of a jerk while drinking. Same with juice. If you're not a jerk normally, you won't turn into one from juice- not trying to suggest you're a jerk bro! Your workouts can be more intense, but that's good. It's okay to be more aggressive in the gym.

Deca as a cutting drug is news to me. Maybe with the faster phenylproprionate ester, but not the traditional decanoate- unless you threw some diuretics or something into the mix. Masteron would be good, but again, there's the aggression factor. You could safely run it longer than Winny, though. (I think prop, tren, and masteron would be a wicked cutter... drool)

I'd seriously consider substituting EQ for Deca. It's mild on your system like deca, but won't cause nearly as much water retention. It's known for lean quality gains. Some say it increases your appetite, but I've never noticed it to do much of that for me. It's best used over 12 weeks, or more, it's kinda' slow to get going. It'd probably give nice results stacked with Winny, but I don't know that you should stay on Winny that long.

Maybe add just enough long lasting test (to match the undecyclenate ester) like enth to replace what you're body won't make while on gear. Of course it's going to be more than your body would actually make, but it's still a low dose imo.

Cutting cycles should generally be on the longer side, so you can lose fat without sacrificing muscle.

You could try 12 weeks:

1-12.....600mgs/Eq
    1-12.....300mgs/Test enth or cyp
    6-12.....100mgs/Winny day - you could go 50, but imo, you'd get better results with 100 at your bodyweight.

Use arimidex @.25 ed or .5 eod. It's really good at preventing estrogen related water retention by inhibiting estrogen conversion at the source. The aromatase enzyme. Use ECA and clen like already discussed, keep your protein intake high, eat a low/moderate amount of quality carbs along with your cardio, you should be able to retain plenty of muscle while getting nice and lean, if not gain some. Don't forget to keep eating healthy essential fats, too, like omega 3's, flax seed oil, and olive oil. Hemp oil is also a very good source, but it's really expensive where I'm at.

Just my 2 cents, but I think you'd be happy with this.
    swole256

Post by swole256 Tue May 23, 2017 11:44 am

thanks for the advice man any and all advice is well i dont really mind the aggression factor but iam not that jerk guy i have a happy personality all the time so the jerk factor dont hardly ever come out in me so if you wanna throw up a good cutter i can handle the aggression

thanks bros
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Tue May 23, 2017 12:23 pm

If you wanna run Test then run Test. There is no such thing as a "perfect" cutting stack. The ONLY way you will ever get lean is through cardio and diet. Hell you could take Anadrol and nothing else and with the right diet and cardio program you will get ripped. Originally you posted you wanted to run Winny and Deca so I didn't mention Test cuz you didn't. You can run that, you can run just Winny, you can run Winny/Test, Test/Deca I just wouldn't run only Deca cuz you may get erection probs. Again your diet is the key not your stack
    swole256

Post by swole256 Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

just wanted to say thanks for the advice BUFF would the deca winny hold very much water i have a problem every time i use enthanate i hold tons of water and iam looking to hold very much water at all i dont want to really noticable and your advice what would be a good dosage to run deca winny or would i be better to run EQ WINNY AND TEST PROP AND ECA AND CLEN and what would be a good dosage to run it at SORRY TO KEEP POSTING ITS JUST BEEN AWHILE SINCE I RAN ANY GEAR AND I WANT IT TO BE A GOOD ONE THIS TIME

LATER BRO
    swole256

Post by swole256 Tue May 23, 2017 2:08 pm

i checked out your pic BUFF your one big mother great job bro a iam sure your a inspiration for us all GREAT JOB

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am