Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Fat Decreaser ?

bengel2003

Fat Decreaser ? Empty Fat Decreaser ?

Post by bengel2003 Wed May 24, 2017 3:37 am

Hey everybody i'm new to your site. I got this site from a brother in law. I'm looking to burn fat fast, look cut,and build a some muscle not alot. This is my first time using and I don't know what to use or how to use it. I heard that hgh will burn fat quickly but i'll need to stack it with something to build muscle. I'm 5'11 210. I'm also worried about what site to buy from , so if anyone has a safe site that I won't have to worry about receiving fake stuff it would be greatly appreciated.
    Wheat
    Wheat

Fat Decreaser ? Empty Re: Fat Decreaser ?

Post by Wheat Wed May 24, 2017 4:20 am

how old are you? whats your diet like? how often do you work out? how often do you do cardio? these are all HUGE factors to consider before using anything, especially aas.
    bengel2003

Post by bengel2003 Wed May 24, 2017 4:54 am

i'm 24. I eat 3 times a day. I consider what i eat is healthly. If i have to change I can. I run a mile monday thru friday. I lift weights every other day. All i drink is water with every meal.
    bolicmind

Post by bolicmind Wed May 24, 2017 5:37 am

well one of your problems.. is you only eat 3 times a day.. You need to eat more frequently.. every 2-3 hours. This will help speed up your metabolism. Also for cutting fat you need to be doing your cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach(if you want to preserve muscle, take BCAAs 30 min prior to the cardio). Eating clean is very important.
    logic
    logic

Post by logic Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 am

hey bro , weather ur loosing weight or trying to gain u need to eat good to achieve both things , if u have that down pat u will be suprised , also eating is the main thing u need to have sorted so that way the gear ur using will be more affective on ur cycle , check the forums out see what ppl recommend for first timers coz there is alot of info , but i found running a nice easy test cycle can be very affective with a good diet that is ....
    take a look at some info about test propionate short acting gear good for first time to see how ur body goes
    hgh is not for someone ur age ... research the site for info about cycles , injections , diet , training etc etc ... u can learn alot here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm