Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Lean Mass Cycle Advice

Southern Comfort

cycle - Lean Mass Cycle Advice Empty Lean Mass Cycle Advice

Post by Southern Comfort Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

Im running a Test E 500weekly/Eq 400weekly/Winny last 6 weeks 50Ed(12 weeks) cycle in July. I plan on kicking it off with M1t at 10mgEd for the first 10 days and then 20Ed for the next 11. My question is, will the M1t add too much bloat? Id use femara at 1.25 Eod during the ENTIRE cycle to keep water down. Im wanting to add about 14-18lbs, and of course, NO FAT. Ive been trying to drop body fat for 3 months now JUSt for this cycle. I maybe throw in some var? If so where? Hell, its still a few months away, Id be willing to add/subtract/change anything now. EXCEPT for the test and eq at those doses for 12 weeks. I can get my hands on var if I really needed too its still a ways away. Can someone run up a over view for me? Right now Im at 180-184 6'0 43in chest, 36in waiste, If I can get DOWN to 175-180 before the cycle id be happy. Im also using Clen/Caffiene/Yohimbe to shed some more un wanted fat, cardio and diet is in check for the time being.
    sluggo
    sluggo

cycle - Lean Mass Cycle Advice Empty Re: Lean Mass Cycle Advice

Post by sluggo Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 am

You might get more replys like what you're after if you posted this in the 'cycles' section, bro, but for what it's worth here's my 2 cents...

You should be able to get a nice solid 15 lbs+ in 12 weeks from 500 enth/400 Eq. The Winny at the end isn't a bad idea. Especially during the last 2 weeks between cessation of injections and starting pct.

M1t? You mean that Methyl test 1 over the counter stuff? Kind of like andro? I have no experience with that, but as a rule I stay away from that crap, if that's in fact what it is. Maybe they've improved it since I've used it, but imo androstendione, norandro, etc, all that stuff is junk. Why even bother with it when you have real gear?

I'd decide what you want more, first of all. Get lean, or gain size? To gain size, you've got to eat, even if you're only after 15 pounds or so. I'd concentrate on gaining about 25 - 35 lbs over your next 3 cycles or so, then cut up it up in the early spring. It's tough to do both at once. You can kinda' do both at the same time, but can't do either one really well that way, if that makes sense. Trying to make really super lean gains is good, but you'd probably be disappointed with the results.

Bulk first, then rip it up. You can't cut what you don't have.

I'd suggest adding some tren enanthate to your cycle instead of anavar. Anavar is expensive, and tren will harden you up nicely if your diet is clean.

Bulking or cutting, your diet will determine what results you get as much or more than what gear you choose. Obviously you don't want something like anadrol that will bloat you up when cutting(short of adding diuretics, but that's another story) but I'd concentrate more on figuring out a clean diet. The gear is the easy part.
    Southern Comfort

Post by Southern Comfort Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 am

Ohh yeah, diet for me when trying to gain is NO SWEAT. Almost the same as it is now, since I move around ALL day I burn lots of Cals. and need lots of food, besides Im always hungry. Just for example, here was my diet from yesterday. I write it out everyday, it really helps. When trying to get bigger I leave it the same, thow in some more cheese with salads, peanuts here and there, of course, when trying to gain I will cut out the cardio and my Post Cardio meal with have MANY more carbs and much more protein, and in fact it wont be a post cardio meal, it will be a pre-workout meal. Let me know what you think. And Im trying to stay away from Tren, its SUPER expensive, and Ive heard a lot of bad things about it, and I think Ive learned my lesson about EOD injects, they just plain SUCK!

Fri
    Post Cardio 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup cereal, 2tbsp peanut butter, 42g shake w/milk
    Post work out shake, milk, .5 bannana, packet of oatmeal, 4 strawberrys
    12pm 6oz roast beef, potatoe, green beans
    2:45 green beans, 6oz roast beef
    4:45 brocollie, coli-flower, beef jerky(entire 4.5oz bag)
    7:30 8oz chicken, ranch half and half, ice burg
    10pm cottage cheese 1 cup w/ 20g protein powder added
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 am

your gains depend on yoru diet. if you eat lean you;ll gain some lean mass. but like sluggo said you cant really do both at the same time effectively. i think if you dont become obsessed with staying shredded and let yourself put on a bit of water weight and so fourth you will get a bit better muscle gain.
    Southern Comfort

Post by Southern Comfort Mon May 22, 2017 12:51 pm

DW, I was planning on using Fem. at 1.25 mg EOD during that cycle to keep water down, you think I should have a carb cut off while on cycle? Its not hard for me to do. Take in somewhere of about 200g of carbs during the day most pre/post workout, 340grams of protein, 25gs of fat ( how bad is fat from all natty peanut butter and peanuts?) And about 3700 cals. Im prolly going to SLAM down cottage cheese and fruit while on the Test E/Eq/Winny gig. Boy, Id love to be able to put down 1/4 jar of peanut butter a day and 4-5 packs of Frito Lay peanuts! I get killer deals on beef jerky from sams, Ill prolly take down 4 4.5oz bags of that a week. Id really like to be able to eat crazily till my last 3 meals last 3 would prolly be something like this
    4:45 pm 8oz hamburger steak 1/2 can spinach
    7:30 pm 8oz chicken in romaine/spinach salad
    10 pm, however much cottage cheese is too much LOL. With a shake. What kind of cottage cheese is best? I can mix it with ANYTHING and enjoy it (protein powder, yogurt, dirt, cow shit) Its all good bro!
    pops

Post by pops Mon May 22, 2017 1:43 pm

You're already running winny at the end which is pretty harsh on your liver so unless you hate that particular organ I'd stay away from MIT. But.. if don't care then go with dbol instead and run adex with it at .25-.50 ed and 10mg of nolva. Femora isn't that great IMO. Adding Nolva with the adex offsets the hard hit your cholesterol takes from adex alone and helps stav off gyno.
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 pm

M1t.... are we talking the supplement? I hope it's not oral methyl test. Talk about hard on the liver! I believe Femara is more liver toxic (more expensive, too) than both arimidex and Nolvadex, too. I like the way pops outlined using them together. That's worked well for me, too.

Tren more expensive than anavar? hmmm, that's news to me.

You might want to consider substituting cashews for peanuts. Throw a handful into your hamburgers, etc. They have a healthier fat content than peanuts, and not as much salt. You can get'em pretty reasonably priced at Costco or Sam's.

Frito Lay peanuts and beef jerkey? Bro, there's enough salt right there to make you hold tons of water no matter how much Nolva, Femara, or Arimidex you use.

Not trying to get picky on you... just some things you might want to watch out for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:25 pm