Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board


Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Share

freejay

Posts : 6
Karma : 10
Join date : 2017-05-13

Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by freejay on Sat May 13, 2017 12:07 am

Bro's...What is the concensus on how long Tren (acetate) should be run in a cycle. I have heard that it should be kept rather short compared to other AAS such as test ot deca. Also, what would be an efffective minimum length..IE, Could it be run for the last 4 or 5 weeks?
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 132
Karma : 134
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by El Hefe on Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 am

It really depends on your tolerance to it. some people have none others
can take it up to 13wks from what i have read. the standard for a beginer is
6 weeks shic.

1-6 100mg test prop e/d
1-6 75mg tren ace e/d
1-6 50mg winny e/d

i have a tuff time adjusting to tren im using it now at 50mg a day for 7 weeks.
the first 2 weeks was ruff for me now im back in the swing of things.
also to let you know parabolen is tren/fina with a different ester attached
witch is different from the ace.

later


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.
avatar
PumpedUp230

Posts : 7
Karma : 7
Join date : 2016-05-13

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by PumpedUp230 on Sat May 13, 2017 1:37 am

Correct parabolan is the best trenbolone product in my opinion. But some prefer a trenbolone acetate. But parabolan was made and built for administration on humans.

PumpedUp230

freejay

Posts : 6
Karma : 10
Join date : 2017-05-13

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by freejay on Sat May 13, 2017 2:08 am

PumpedUp230 wrote:Correct parabolan is the best trenbolone product in my opinion.But some prefer a trenbolone acetate. But parabolan was made and built for administration on humans.

PumpedUp230

My bad on using the wrong name....I do know the difference however.I was told that the acetate was better because if you reacted badly to the tren, it would clear out quicker.I do however like the idea of only having to inject once a week with the Enanthate.What are your thoughts on the percentage of users that have adverse reactions to Tren?I know that it is extremely powerful.Thanks for the replies BTW.I'm new to this board, but have nearly 500 posts in at anasci.You will see that I'm quite an inquisitive person by nature.
avatar
El Hefe
Admin

Posts : 132
Karma : 134
Join date : 2016-01-16

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by El Hefe on Sat May 13, 2017 3:06 am

freejay wrote:My bad on using the wrong name....I do know the difference however.I was told that the acetate was better because if you reacted badly to the tren, it would clear out quicker.I do however like the idea of only having to inject once a week with the Enanthate.What are your thoughts on the percentage of users that have adverse reactions to Tren?I know that it is extremely powerful.Thanks for the replies BTW.I'm new to this board, but have nearly 500 posts in at anasci.You will see that I'm quite an inquisitive person by nature.


I would recomend using tren-ace the first time also.
for the same reasons stated above, as far as the % rate
of people who have adverse effects form it, i couldnt answer that.
some people i knwo run large amounts of tren ace and are fine
others are effected by low doses you have too see what kind of
person you are. I would definatly recomend using a decent ug lab
such as DP instead of making your own.

later


_________________
I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PURCHASE, SALE OR SHIPMENT OF ILLEGAL PRODUCTS, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK OR ASSUME THAT I DO.

freejay

Posts : 6
Karma : 10
Join date : 2017-05-13

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by freejay on Sat May 13, 2017 4:05 am

dkibler wrote:I would recomend using tren-ace the first time also.
for the same reasons stated above, as far as the % rate
of people who have adverse effects form it, i couldnt answer that.
some people i knwo run large amounts of tren ace and are fine
others are effected by low doses you have too see what kind of
person you are. I would definatly recomend using a decent ug lab
such as DP instead of making your own.

later

Thanks bro.Just curious.I'm no where near the point of making my own gear, and so far DP is all I have ever used.
avatar
maverik

Posts : 15
Karma : 15
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 32
Location : germany

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by maverik on Sat May 13, 2017 4:46 am

the longest i have used if for was 8 wks of tren ace at 50mg day. i love the stuff personally.


_________________
"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some type not even considered for mass production. too weird to live, too rare to die." Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, by Hunter S. Thompson
avatar
Visions
VIP
VIP

Posts : 195
Karma : 203
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : Castle

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by Visions on Sat May 13, 2017 5:22 am

Tren is great but like said before you may get neg sides or you may not...

I have used DP Tren 200 @ 50mg ed then at around 4 weeks I started getting bad negative sides... High BP and moody and very hot all of a sudden.... so I started experimenting with it to find my dose... Now I find 75mg eod works best for me with basically no negative sides except my legs always feel tired and sore... Even with Tren 200 eod shots if you get negative sides usually they are gone by the next day... unless you really took a too high of a dose... so by it's time for your next shot you could either skip it or just do a lower dose... it's not hard to adjust your dosage cause it's short 1/2 life...

If by chance you get prolactin gyno all you need is .5mg Dostinex (Cabergoline) e4d... I get the prolactin gyno fast and hard and Dostinex fixes it quickly... and it also keeps me from shutting down from the Tren... I get horny once I take the Dostinex...


_________________
Wanting to avoid negative sides?

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...
avatar
BrotherIron

Posts : 64
Karma : 64
Join date : 2016-01-14
Location : Adrenaline Alley

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by BrotherIron on Sat May 13, 2017 6:13 am

Hey Visionz where do u get your dostinex?????????


_________________
Any jackass who squats in a smith machine should have his legs chopped off and be beaten to death with them.
avatar
Visions
VIP
VIP

Posts : 195
Karma : 203
Join date : 2016-01-21
Location : Castle

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by Visions on Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 am

Sent you a PM...


_________________
Wanting to avoid negative sides?

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...

Sponsored content

Re: Parabolan (Tren) Cycle Lengths?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:58 pm