Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Test Cream

Blondie
    Blondie

Test Cream Empty Test Cream

Post by Blondie Thu May 11, 2017 12:49 am

I had read awhile back about testosterone creams. I am interested in a low dose cream or gel that can be used transdermally. As I grow older, I am sure that my natural hormone levels are dropping as my periods are changing. On cycle I am very regular.... Off cycle I'm not and although I feel fine and fit... I have read in health articles for ...older women that alittle test does us alot of good. I hope it would help me hang on to my muscle and strength gains made on cycle longer.
    I notice about 3 to 4 months after I finished a cycle that my wide beautiful shoulders I work so hard to grow start to shrink away along with the strength.

I have been able to find only the homeopathic test creams. Any information or other suggestions that would help me out will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Test Cream Empty Re: Test Cream

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu May 11, 2017 1:37 am

Are you just totally opposed to doing injections? My doc (female) uses it. Your levels will tend to fluctuate more w/ the jells/ creams, more than injections. I'll ask around though.
    Blondie
    Blondie

Post by Blondie Thu May 11, 2017 2:09 am

No, I'm not opposed at all to doing injections. I would consider injections. Its just that I only want to use a small amount... and I wanted to use something daily or every other day to support my own naturally waning test levels.
    I don't have a Dr. myself that will help me with this. Thanks Dieselgirl.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu May 11, 2017 2:59 am

If you can find 50mg/mL and only go up to the 3rd line that is only 15mg. You can do that every other day no less than every second day. That is very low but enough that you will notice a difference...that I'm sure you'd be very happy with. Let's see what we can find though.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu May 11, 2017 3:45 am

DG, I will have to disagree with you... with the gel your levels will be more even... The problem is alot is left wasted in the skin, that's why the gel is a high dose of 50mg for each pack cause you only get 10%.... I was on the gel for over 2yrs.... when it was time for me to use 2 packs I switched to the shots and I like the shots better but with the shots came a problem because of the fluctuating and spiking level my gyno started to develop again which the main reason was because my DR said to give myself a 300mg shot e2w... BAM!... There was the problem... I knew better but followed the directions for about 6 weeks then the gyno started.... went to the DR... Told him the directions he gave me... Looked at me like ...ooops!.... then said to split the shot to atleast 1 a week.... the good thing is that since he made the mistake I can use my insurance to have it removed if I want....

Blonde, I think you should try what I will be doing once I finish this cycle.... I will be taking myself off of TRT and just using Proviron, this way you are using your own natural TEST that is better for you and it has the benifit of lowering your estrogen so that you won't have high estrogen from the higher levels of TEST...
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu May 11, 2017 4:29 am

She probably doesn't want to lower her estrogen. This can be very dangerous for women Visions. I actually add estrogen in the offseason. The body wants to maintain homiostasis if she lowers her estrogen she will also lower her testosterone. Over 35 a program like that will only cause her more of the problems she's already having.

I'm glad we can agree to disagree w/ the test creams. Even my doc agreed that the levels fluctuate more w/ the creams...for the exact reason you stated. 10% is probably alot of give or take more or less. Your levels jumped all over the place from the injects because you did them wrong.
    Blondie
    Blondie

Post by Blondie Thu May 11, 2017 5:07 am

Thank you! I appreciate the responses. Since its seems impossible to find a test cream.. since its a compound that is made..the way I understand it, mixed in a pharmacy....and since Visions mentioned that it made his levels fluctuate..[not good]...then perhaps a low dose shot would be best/good. What would I use then? ..and how much? how often? I have never injected anything other than primobolan..and some winstrol.
    ravendark0070

Post by ravendark0070 Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 am

I am actually on a mg a day patch because my levels crashed to about 130 dL forr my total test lvl in my blood. This came from a lack of knowledge about PCT. % years ago a guy in my gym gave me a 12 week cycle of dbol and nothing else. He had me taking about 75 mg a day at first the upped it to 100/day. When I came off the cycle I seemed ok and luckily he moved away shortly afterward so I didn't have access to anymore. For 4 years I slowly shrank and my libido dropped like a rock. I went for 200lb down to about 144lb last spring. I have a really bad doc and he kept telling me I was losing weight and energy from stress fom working and going to school to much. I finally got a new doctor and he put me on the androderm patches because they are supposed to maintain level alot better than injecting. With the patches or creams they are absorbed into the skin and then inter the transdermal layer of fat where it is slowly absorbed by the body throughout the day. It is supposed to be beter than injections if you are trying to raise your levels to normal level because you don't get a huge spike like you would from injections. There is a doctor Eugene Shippen who does research with men on male andropause. The reason I mentioed him is because there is alot of information on the internet by him (you'll have to dig it up) and alot of information on the creams and patched. I dont have my reference materials with me but I did a great deal of research because I was trying to learn all my options and understand what was going on with me. As far as having to have the pharmacy mix the creams I dont think that is ncc. I think alot of them come in a large syringe type tube which you dispense out of.
    ravendark0070

Post by ravendark0070 Thu May 11, 2017 6:48 am

5mg a day patch sorry
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu May 11, 2017 7:28 am

Ravendark,,,, I don't know how you deal with the patches... the old patches I know about you have to wear on your nuts... and if you sweat it falls off... if that's what you are using you should switch to at least the gel... I would get the shots if I were you... it will make a world of a difference... I'll tell ya,,, in theory 5mg is all you need.... but thats just the average male your age... not what is optimum.... 150mg ew is a good dose with the shots... Do you have any type of fatigue or depression... the would be a sign of not getting enough...

just a thought

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm