BrotherIron
frye123
kov950
10 posters

Injecting Before Or After Workouts

kov950

Injecting Before Or After Workouts Empty Injecting Before Or After Workouts

Post by kov950 Sat May 06, 2017 12:05 am

When I have to inject on a workout day is it better to inject somtime before I go to the gym or sometime after? Im using test prop by the way. Thanks in advance.
    frye123
    frye123

Injecting Before Or After Workouts Empty Re: Injecting Before Or After Workouts

Post by frye123 Sat May 06, 2017 12:57 am

I'm a newbie, but I will tell you what I know and that is, I've read in books to do it in both fashions and that is what I do. Most of the time I inject them go workout it has worked great for myself.

Hope this is some help

frye123
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Sat May 06, 2017 1:33 am

It will be easier for you to inject into the muscle after your have worked out. The muscle will be pumped up and the pin will slide in easier.
    iggy
    iggy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by iggy Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 am

Only time I inject before my work out is when I'm using Suspension.
    Otherwise I inject after work out or later on during the day.
    sirben187

Post by sirben187 Sat May 06, 2017 3:18 am

I inject first thing in the morning after a very hot shower. The hot water loosens and relaxes the muscle. Also, it helps to massage the muscle before inject (i do it in the shower).
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Sat May 06, 2017 4:12 am

sirben187 wrote:I inject first thing in the morning after a very hot shower.The hot water loosens and relaxes the muscle.Also, it helps to massage the muscle before inject (i do it in the shower).

Same here.I always do shots in the morning though, especially with fast acting like prop, because if I do it in the evening, it keeps me up all night, and thats only a good thing if its a weekend and I'm gettin some booty!!
    coolkat
    coolkat

Post by coolkat Sat May 06, 2017 4:54 am

I Just inject after a shower
    witchdocta2001
    witchdocta2001

Post by witchdocta2001 Sat May 06, 2017 5:43 am

I have tried both I just started my first cycle and personally I think after workout and a hot shower is best. The needles slides right in like a hot knife through butter. And I have noticed that I dont get knots where I injected by following this method as well.
    ddfry6
    ddfry6

Post by ddfry6 Sat May 06, 2017 6:24 am

I always inject before. Have you tried site injections in the muscle groups that you intend to work that day? Try it you'll love it.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Sat May 06, 2017 7:14 am

I always inject after. I've tried doing bis before and yeah the pump is outrageous but I can't do a really good workout cuz they get too tight and I'm not thinking it's a good thing. Plus you got alot of blood pumping once you are done your workout so I also find my shots hurt alot less if I do them after. I've done shots after a hot shower and let me tell you I will never do Tren after a shower again. For some reason I get the worst Tren cough ever when I do that. It's so bad I've thrown up from it. I like to also do a shot then shower cuz the shots seem to be less painful that way as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm