Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice!

scopeland

Cycle - Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice! Empty Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice!

Post by scopeland Thu May 04, 2017 4:54 am

i'm just coming off my first 12 week cycle of straight deca. I'm 24 and a scrawny 150lbs. i wanted some gradual results at first, and i've been happy with the results. Before i got to this site i was under the impression deca was a good base to start with, but I havent seen alot of you guys reccomending it in first cycles. should i wait another 12 weeks before starting??? What do you guys reccomend for cycle 2 for me?? I'm also concerned with DHT conversion. What about dianabol tabs???much respect to the experts!

scope
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Cycle - Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice! Empty Re: Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice!

Post by Mr.E Thu May 04, 2017 5:42 am

Hey Bro.....

What was the cycle dosage? How far until your done? and what is your PCT!

Cheers
    MUSLHOUND

Cycle - Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice! Empty Re: Coming Off 1st Cycle...need Advice!

Post by MUSLHOUND Thu May 04, 2017 6:16 am

Hey remember this. TEST should be the base for any newbie cycle. Ever heard of Deca Dick?

Hound
    scopeland

Post by scopeland Thu May 04, 2017 7:11 am

i finish next week. i did a step style cycle; 175mg, 200mg, 300mg, 175 and so on, but holding at 200mg for 3 weeks when i arrived at that point. I read that dropping off the dosage at the end of a deca cycle will stimulate your body to start up test production again, so i was hoping this was the case for PCT, but i have a feeling I'm gonna get flamed for saying that. as for deca dick, not a problem here. any suggestions? thanks again
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 am

at those dosages i would just pyramid it back down the way you went up the last couple of weeks. get yourself some saw palmetto from the local health store and take 2x what the recommended dosage that they tell you to take for about 4 weeks after the cycle is over. this should take care of dht conversion for you. the lack of deca dick tells me that dht conversion hasnt been an issue sofar so this should work for you. next cycle should be planned out for you on here though as we will be able to give you a much better cycle to use where you will see better gains than you did on this one.
    give us your stats, and we can start working on the next one awhile as you will need to take 8-10 weeks off before starting again.
    scopeland

Post by scopeland Thu May 04, 2017 8:39 am

Thanks! i've already started my palmetto as of a few weeks ago.

I'm 24, 150lbs, 15% body fat?, I want some good muscle bulk, not so concerned about actual strength. i've been taking in 220g protein and about 1000 carbs a day. Hit the weights everyother day, mountain bike 3 times a week. take normal vitamins everyday, along with a couple Propetide shakes. I'm in perfect health as far as I know, and i'd like to keep it that way. I phuck'in hate needles, so i'd rather not have to inject a cocktail of 6 cc's.
    OK guys! what about cycle 2???
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Post by pincrusher Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 am

for your next cycle i would use the deca but add in some test cyp or enth. run the dosages like this:
    week 1-10 test cyp or enth 200mg 2x per week
    week 1-10 deca 150mg 2x per week
    pct starts in week 13 with nolva at 40mg ed
    week 14 nolva at 30mg ed
    week 15 nolva at 20mg ed
    you can also continue to take saw palmetto for this cycle as it will help the test out.
    your protein intake and total calls will need to be bumped up a little. protein amount should be 2x your bodyweight as a daily requirement for gaining size. cals should be at 20x your bodyweight.
    these requirements should be filled by eating 5-6 meals per day and at least 2 shakes. 1 shake should be a recovery shake immediatly after your workout and should contain a fair amount of carbs in it.
    bluestrm
    bluestrm

Post by bluestrm Thu May 04, 2017 10:18 am

scopeland wrote:i finish next week. i did a step style cycle; 175mg, 200mg, 300mg, 175 and so on, but holding at 200mg for 3 weeks when i arrived at that point. I read that dropping off the dosage at the end of a deca cycle will stimulate your body to start up test production again, so i was hoping this was the case for PCT, but i have a feeling I'm gonna get flamed for saying that.as for deca dick, not a problem here. any suggestions?thanks again

I just wanted to state that tapering does nothing for your natural test levels. When you inject an amount of AAS (that effect HPTA) that is higher than your natural test levels, you are going to be shutdown. It is best to just keep the doses steady, unless you want to kickstart a cycle by frontloading. Proper PCT is what gets your testes back to size and your natural test levels back up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am