fturna
6 posters

PCT for TURANABOL

fturna
    fturna

PCT for TURANABOL Empty PCT for TURANABOL

Post by fturna Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 am

Hi,

I am planning to do a cycle with t-bol. This will be my first time steroid cycle.
    I have been training for 2 years and aged 30.

I wanted to start with t-bol as it has very low side effects with good results. I aim to gain 5-6 lbs in 5 or 6 weeks.

I plan to do the following cycle ;

1-5 weeks T-bol @ 40 or 50 mg/day
    6. week off
    7-9 nolvadex at 40/30/20 mg/day+clomid 50 mg/day

I have read many posts regarding the PCT for T-bol but there is no clear answer. I am not sure to use nolva as it has been shown to reduce some of the muscle gained during the steroid cycle.

Any comment will be appreciated,
    Thanks.
    FT
    federico

PCT for TURANABOL Empty Re: PCT for TURANABOL

Post by federico Tue May 02, 2017 4:19 am

with all the respect i call a plan like this a "bridge" not a cicle

1-8 250-500 test cip 200-400 mg deca or primobolan 25-50 mg proviron

this can be a first cycle..
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Tue May 02, 2017 4:58 am

fturna wrote:Hi,

I am planning to do a cycle with t-bol. This will be my first time steroid cycle.

I wanted to start with t-bol as it has very low side effects with good results. I aim to gain 5-6 lbs in 5 or 6 weeks.

6. week off
    7-9 nolva at 40/30/20 mg/day+clomid 50 mg/day

I have read many posts regarding the PCT for T-bol but there is no clear answer. I am not sure to use nolva as it has been shown to reduce some of the muscle gained during the steroid cycle.

Thanks.
    FT

I did a cycle of 50mg of tbol ed for 6 weeks.During the cycle I took maca maca and nettle root, and then took some tribulus terrestris for PCT about 7g per day for 2 weeks, continueing the maca maca and nettle root.I didn't experience much shutdown during cycle at all, PCT was easy and didn't have any negatives, kept all my gains.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue May 02, 2017 5:42 am

with only 5 weeks of t-bol you shouldn't shut down to much and wouldn't need that heavy of a pct schedule.i would go with cannons advise on this one and add the supps too!
    fturna
    fturna

Post by fturna Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 am

Thanks all.

How much have you gained with t-bol by the way?
    For PCT got ZMA and tribulus in hand. So you dont recommend a PCT with clomid or Nolva. (as there is no need)

Thanks.
    fturna
    fturna

Post by fturna Tue May 02, 2017 8:43 am

federico wrote:with all the respect i call a plan like this a "bridge" not a cicle

1-8 250-500 test cip 200-400 mg deca or primobolan 25-50 mg proviron

this can be a first cycle..

I would like to do the cycle you suggested, butdont want to use an injectable type of steroid. I would like it in a pill form. What kind of cycle would you recommend to me in the form of pills.

Many thanks.

FT
    BoulderMan

Post by BoulderMan Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 am

I don't really see much of a point in taking week 6 off for this cycle. Since t-bol half-life is 8 hours, I would start any PCT you plan on doing the day after the last dose is taken.

I am planning on running some t-bol with clen/T3 soon. Keep us updated to let us know how this goes for you.
    RuffHouse
    RuffHouse

Post by RuffHouse Wed May 03, 2017 9:13 am

Hey Bro.,

I wouldn't waste your money on the Clomid or Nolvadex. What you are planning IMO isn't much of a cycle or should even shut your "boys" down. Tbol is pretty low with Aromatization (hope I spelled that right). What you'll get is some strength and some size but not much from Tbol soley. However, what you will get should be good quality muscle but you may decrease some size once you are off....probably not much. If you just want to stick with orals maybe try Winn tabs or even Anavar for the summer. Eating clean and cardio with these will give you a nice hard appearance. However, you can't beat the liquids (Test, Tren, Winn, etc...) they aren't as hard on the liver and kidneys as the orals are.

fturna wrote:Hi,

6. week off
    7-9 nolva at 40/30/20 mg/day+clomid 50 mg/day

Thanks.
    FT

Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Wed May 03, 2017 9:58 am

RuffHouse wrote:Hey Bro.,

I wouldn't waste your money on the Clomid or Nolvadex. What you are planning IMO isn't much of a cycle or should even shut your "boys" down. Tbol is pretty low with Aromatization (hope I spelled that right). What you'll get is some strength and some size but not much from Tbol soley. However, what you will get should be good quality muscle but you may decrease some size once you are off....probably not much. If you just want to stick with orals maybe try Winn tabs or even Anavar for the summer. Eating clean and cardio with these will give you a nice hard appearance. However, you can't beat the liquids (Test, Tren, Winn, etc...) they aren't as hard on the liver and kidneys as the orals are.

IMHO, Tbol beats winny and var hands down.I keep mine simple now days, and tbol is my tab of choice.
    RuffHouse
    RuffHouse

Post by RuffHouse Wed May 03, 2017 10:54 am

I agree. I meant to say or should have said, "In addition to, not replacement of." My bad....

Cannons wrote:IMHO, Tbol beats winny and var hands down.I keep mine simple now days, and tbol is my tab of choice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 pm