Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Just something simple and effective for P.C.T

gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Just something simple and effective for P.C.T Empty Just something simple and effective for P.C.T

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:43 am

I know there is a ton of info on this, but there are so many opinions. Do you take H.C.G on cycle or only off cycle? Do you use nolva or clomid for P.C.T. or both. With all the varying opinions-and great info- I am confused. Can have just a couple SIMPLE suggestions for P.C.T. My cycle cyle is gonna be

Test E 500mg/wk 1-15
    D-bol 30 mg/ day wk 1-4

Like i said I know there is alot of good info on this but I would really just like to have something simple and effective. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Just something simple and effective for P.C.T Empty Re: Just something simple and effective for P.C.T

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:28 am

I just wanted to say that I really am reading a lot about p.c.t and learning, in fact my eyes are getting sore..lol. It's just that I am placing my order very soon and i am trying to calculate what I need and don't need, funds are limited, but I will get what i need. Feedback appreciated.
    sammydabull2

Just something simple and effective for P.C.T Empty Re: Just something simple and effective for P.C.T

Post by sammydabull2 Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:24 am

I am running Test Enan 500mg ew for 10 wks and dbol 30mg ED for 5 wks.

I have extra nolva on hand incase of gyno symps (enough that I could do 10mg ED if I had too).

And for pct, since its a pretty basic cycle and my first, I will be starting 2 wks after my last injection.

40 40 20 20 for the next 4 wks of nolvadex (mg ED)
    and 100 100 50 50 for clomid

-sam
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 am

Thanks for your response, I am running vitually the same cycle only gonna run the test for 12-15 wks. One question though, doesn't P.C.T last only for three weeks? Not against doing it for 4 wks, just nolva is expensive, is fours wks nessecary? Any feedback would be appreciated.
    bloodsport

Post by bloodsport Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:49 am

Bro,

If you don't have a history of Gyno (bitch tits) then don't even worry about getting the Nolva...just make sure you either take HCG 1 shot a week for 2 weeks and only starting 2 weeks after last test shot....or take 100 mg's of Clomid E/D for 3 weeks...2 weeks after last test shot....a lot cheaper that way too. I've done this many times and never had a problem.

Good luck bro
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:37 am

Since you are a moderator and I really value your opinion, (not that I do not value your other guy's opinion, I really appreciate it) Can you give me a simple PCT plan D.K.?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content