Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

IGF-1 Sux

thehulk3791

IGF-1 Sux

Post by thehulk3791 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Hey guys I thought I would let u know I finished IGF-1 about a week ago I ran it like this.
20mcg in the morning when I wake up
20mcg after I worked out at night

I did this for a month and I have to say it was dumb I will never use it again--well not at that dose--I barley gained 5lbs and it was bull shit mostly cuz I ate alot..

So I do not recomend IGF-1 alone what so ever if I ever mess with IGF-1 again it will be in the way future along with some GH (this will be when I am 50..LOL).

It was'nt from **** but I know it was good stuff..all I have to say is it is way overrated.

sticking with the ROIDS...YEAH BABY going to start cycling in a week or 2 WHOOO
pin kushion

Re: IGF-1 Sux

Post by pin kushion on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:46 pm

thanks for info been wondering about this stuff
xhosea

Post by xhosea on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:17 pm

ya, thanks for the info bro, ive been wonderin... looks like ima save my money for GH then :-p

VIP
VIP

Post by Visions on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:16 pm

The only thing I expect out of it is a good pump and help regulate blood sugar

Thinking of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, called TRT? ...

You've come to the right place for that type of questions...
mandarb11

Post by mandarb11 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Thanks for posting, I have been tempted to try it but the cost is what is holding me back. One expensive experiement!

2RIIPPED

Post by 2RIIPPED on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:53 pm

There is a new study that I read, over on Musclemaniax saying that to get good results you should use IGF, GH, and Insulin. Which is supposed to be a synergistic affect and you'll see some amazing gains. I'll get the article, tomorrow.

Some people say they love it, 5 pounds doesn't sound bad, especially when IGF will lower bf% even when your eating a lot.
thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandarb11

Thanks for posting, I have been tempted to try it but the cost is what is holding me back. One expensive experiement!

yeah pretty expensive..but its not if u buy it from a real good research lab like IBE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2RIIPPED

There is a new study that I read, over on Musclemaniax saying that to get good results you should use IGF, GH, and Insulin. Which is supposed to be a synergistic affect and you'll see some amazing gains. I'll get the article, tomorrow.

Some people say they love it, 5 pounds doesn't sound bad, especially when IGF will lower bf% even when your eating a lot.

yeah I am not interested in insulin (to scared of dying) but if I do IGF-1 again I wont use it without slin cuz I here the gains r crazy.

probably never use GH because of the cost IGF-1 is probably better...
NTG

Post by NTG on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Was this Lr3 or Just IGF-1? If it wasnt Lr3 I can see why you were not impressed.
NTG
El Hefe
Admin

Post by El Hefe on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:02 pm

I liked igf it depends on the brand, there is alot of bunk shit out there.

later

Post by BuffD on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 pm

I personally got very good results with IGF. If you run it alone it's great for PCT. It helps restore Testicular size and will maintain your gains. I was much more pumped on it and got a little leaner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:18 pm