wedge
Mr.E
GeneticFreak
johnk
8 posters

Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop.

rsheridan
    rsheridan

Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop. Empty Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop.

Post by rsheridan Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 am

Which Test has the least water retention?
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop. Empty Re: Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop.

Post by GeneticFreak Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:07 am

Propionate.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop. Empty Re: Testosterone CypionateVs. Test Prop.

Post by Mr.E Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:58 am

Prop.....
    johnk

Post by johnk Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:51 am

Why? Can you guys explain how the ester effects water retention?

Thanks,

JK
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 am

Without getting technical, cypionate lasts longer in your system and aromatizes more easily than propionate does which leads to more water retention. Not everyone has trouble with water retention. A person should try each of the various types of test to see what works best for them. If water retention is a problem, the regular intake of proviron (50mg/day) will help to keep the bloating to a minimum.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 am

Damn GF - you beat me to it!
    wedge
    wedge

Post by wedge Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 am

Bump GF. Check out the half-lives of each drug. Cypionate is 14 to 16 days and Propionate is 48 to 72 hours. Naturally you would get more water rentention from Cypionate.
    T-Bone
    T-Bone

Post by T-Bone Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 am

I don't retain water easily, but several guys I know do. But when you break down their diet and water intake - not enough water consumed - you can see the difference. You just have to see how your body reacts to each!
    rsheridan
    rsheridan

Post by rsheridan Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks all.
    MUSLHOUND

Post by MUSLHOUND Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:38 am

If I don't drink enough water I retain easly. I drink a min of 2-2.5 gallons a day cycling or not. I is the only thing I drink.
    matiss

Post by matiss Wed May 03, 2017 2:20 pm

As I’ve been working as a fitness trainer since many years and taking testosterone supplements and other boosters is nothing new for me. And to be honest – I am still taking them and my clients who are competing – they are doing the same. Moreover, testosterone propionate is my all time favorite form of injectable testosterone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm