Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Keeping Size After Cycle

androallen

Keeping Size After Cycle

Post by androallen on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:23 am

Anyone have any input on how to keep most of the size and strength gains after doing a cycle?

Allen
BrotherIron

Re: Keeping Size After Cycle

Post by BrotherIron on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 am

Make sure you continue to eat. Alot of ppl cut back there intake sooooo much that they sacifice alot of there size when they come off. Also, make sure your PCT was effective, if not u will loose more than if it had been.

Post by DoubleWide on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:42 am

if your taking a long acting test it will be in your system for a few more weeks so you can continue to eat and train hard and intense and maybe drop things a wee bit after you done your pct. but to many people get strict and eat and train for 8 wks then konk out after its done. you gotta keep eating good food and a high amount of it. your gonna loose some weight cuz of water weight but you dont need to loose much if you put good weight on.
androallen

Post by androallen on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 am

After finishing this current cycle, what do you all do to continue growth? And in between cycles.

A
BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:36 am

What i do is usually run clen in between but i keep the Kcals high, i may back off a bit on the carbs but i make up for it with healthy fats. I make sure i do cardio but i usually do interval training so its more anaerobic and less aroebic like long slow cardio ( to keep from sacrificing so much muscle). I keep the protein high and incorporate a carb cutoff point.

Post by DoubleWide on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:21 am

there is definatly alot of little tricks to keep growing. but in the end its just eating. every few weeks you will plateau so just add a few more cals from healthy fats or more protien into your diet.

check out troponins forum he has tons of ideas. like lowering carbs for a few weeks then adding them back in to boost your growth again. talk to him for some advice and a offseason diet plan he will work wonders.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am