Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Equipoise Shutdown

Equipoise Shutdown

Post by hitman on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 am

I did a cycle of eq, winny and test enan. a while back. My boys almost never came out of the shut down. I've never had that much trouble getting going again. I used HCG and clomid and tribulis and seemed like it took 5 mos to get back to normal. Anybody ever had that problem or have any suggestions/input.

Re: Equipoise Shutdown

Post by Ton1333 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 pm

next time try a small dose of hcg during the cycle to keep the boys close to home during thier vacation

Post by pincrusher on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:23 pm

like ton1333 said, as soon as you notice your boys starting to dissapear, hit it with 1500iu spaced out over a week and repeat every few weeks. this should help keep them from completely shutting down and make it easier for ya at the end of the cycle.
i also recommend getting a bloodtest now and having your fsh & lh levels checked as these are the products that tell your knuts to start working. i had some problems awhile back and after i had these to items checked it came back that i had no fsh or lh being produced and this caused me to have to take extra steps to bring the boys back. only reason why i had gotten my fsh & lh levels checked was because the wife and i were trying to have a child and were unsuccessfull for quite awhile and this is what the doc had checked. i always thought i was good to go after cycles and pct because my sex drive and ability to sustain an erection came back but my fsh & lh levels kept dropping till it got to the point of no return.

Post by paulie617 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Try some ZMA as well. Zinc defficencies can hinder the pc process

"The last three to four repetitions are what make the muscles grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion." Arnold

Post by Loiro on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:12 pm

try 500 ui of H.C.G twice a week during the cycle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am