Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Equipoise Shutdown

hitman

Equipoise Shutdown

Post by hitman on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 am

I did a cycle of eq, winny and test enan. a while back. My boys almost never came out of the shut down. I've never had that much trouble getting going again. I used HCG and clomid and tribulis and seemed like it took 5 mos to get back to normal. Anybody ever had that problem or have any suggestions/input.

Peace

Ton1333

Re: Equipoise Shutdown

Post by Ton1333 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 pm

next time try a small dose of hcg during the cycle to keep the boys close to home during thier vacation
pincrusher

Post by pincrusher on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:23 pm

like ton1333 said, as soon as you notice your boys starting to dissapear, hit it with 1500iu spaced out over a week and repeat every few weeks. this should help keep them from completely shutting down and make it easier for ya at the end of the cycle.
i also recommend getting a bloodtest now and having your fsh & lh levels checked as these are the products that tell your knuts to start working. i had some problems awhile back and after i had these to items checked it came back that i had no fsh or lh being produced and this caused me to have to take extra steps to bring the boys back. only reason why i had gotten my fsh & lh levels checked was because the wife and i were trying to have a child and were unsuccessfull for quite awhile and this is what the doc had checked. i always thought i was good to go after cycles and pct because my sex drive and ability to sustain an erection came back but my fsh & lh levels kept dropping till it got to the point of no return.
paulie617

Post by paulie617 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Try some ZMA as well. Zinc defficencies can hinder the pc process

Loiro

Post by Loiro on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:12 pm

try 500 ui of H.C.G twice a week during the cycle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:34 am