Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain

mgeorge
    mgeorge

How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain Empty How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain

Post by mgeorge Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:31 am

OK, I was thinking about starting a short 3 week cycle of dbol at 20 mg/day, and milk thistle. Then going with my Anavar for 6 weeks.
    Is there any way to take the dbol and not experiance too much bloat or fat gain? I am eating a ton of protein, and about 150 carbs/day. I am also doing cardio 4 days/week. Drinking at least a gallon of h2o/day also.
    If I take clen with the dbol would that help? I am currently taking it for fat loss.
    My ultimate goal is to loose fat and harden up and get stronger.
    I may not even take the dbol, but I have it, and it is calling to me. I thought I read something somewhere about a guy who was on dbol and something else, and didn't experiance the bloat or fat, just the muscle gain. But can't remember where I read it. Also does dbol make you tired?
    Thanks guys and gals
    MGeorge
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain Empty Re: How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain

Post by Uzisuicide Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 am

At your planned dosage and duration for taking the d-bol you shouldn't get much bloat. But you shouldn't get much for gains either. I have a four week minimun for d-bol. Are you set on doing an oral only cycle, or do you see injectables in your future? I'd set the d-bol aside if your goal is to burn fat. Check out one of the sample cutting cycles on this board, that'll really hook you up.

Uzi
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain Empty Re: How 2 use dbol without bloat or fat gain

Post by Eating Machine Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:38 am

dbol makes you bloat unless your a freak or taking alot of nolvadex. IMO if you take enough anti e's to keep the bloat down you will be killing your gains too.

Either cut or bulk, dbol is a bulking drug.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:29 am

If you drink alot of water, take an anti-e, do some cardio, and keeps carbs low to moderate you won't gain fat and your bloating will be minimal. You can cut on anything. You just need to be smarter about how you do things. Your dosage is pretty low and since you are only on it for 3 weeks I doubt you'll run into any issues.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:01 am

[quote="BuffD"]If you drink alot of water, take an anti-e, do some cardio, and keeps carbs low to moderate you won't gain fat and your bloating will be minimal.quote]

Bump this....

Also, those low dosages will not do much......not enough time to do so!

Cheers
    England
    mgeorge
    mgeorge

Post by mgeorge Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:50 am

I have enough only to run a 4 week dbol cycle at 20mg/day. I was just thinking it would be a nice spring board into my var cycle. Does dbol make you tired or give you energy. Because while I take it (hypothetically) I will be taking clen and possibly some t-3 if I can get my hands on it. Also am taking creatine and glutamine and some BCAA's . 250-300 grams protein.
    MGeorge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 am