Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
DIESELGIRL
tom_s70
6 posters

Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate

tom_s70
    tom_s70

Cutting - Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate Empty Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate

Post by tom_s70 Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:01 am

Has anyone done this? If not can you please recommend what you have had the best result using?

Thanks
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Cutting - Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate Empty Re: Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate

Post by DIESELGIRL Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:37 am

I actually tried tren at first while I was adding mass. It's great for strength. Then I realized I was hardening up, which during a mass gain was very nice. I'm using it in my pre-competition cycle now. I love it. Strong and hard. Can't beat it. It's my #1 fav. Ofcourse my dosages are way lower than what you would use. I use 37.5mg/eod. You'll probably want to start out at 75mg/ed. What is your expierence w/ AAS so far and what are your goals?
    BuffD
    BuffD

Cutting - Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate Empty Re: Cutting with Trenbolone Acetate

Post by BuffD Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:30 am

tom_s70 wrote:Has anyone done this? If not can you please recommend what you have had the best result using?

Thanks

It's a good drug for cutting but honestly it will be your diet that will dictate how well you cut on it.Tren works well as a cutter and for bulking.You really don't hold water on it so that is why so many use it for cutting.I do find that ed shots work better while on it.A good Prop/Tren/Winny cycle is pretty typical for cutting.100prop/75tren/100winny ed for 8 weeks or so.But again if you don't have the right diet then you won't really see the results you want.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:20 am

Thanks for the advice. I need to loose around 15 lbs and get hard, verses just bulking.

Can you please relate cc's verses Ml's for me. 75ml is what in terms of cc's?

I am 35yrs old
    Have cycled twice within the last yr.
    175lbs
    5'8"
    Small frame

Thanks again
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:19 am

Bro,

Thats not 75ml it's 75mg......

1ml = 1cc. So, if you need 75mg shot (tren is usually 100mg/ml) then you will need a 3/4cc (0.75ml) shot.

Cheers
    England
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 am

Tren is usually not a good choice for the new guy. Sure it is my favorite now but then again I do not get the TREN cough. This can scare a new person.

As BffD has said, the diet will do wonders and make any cycle worthwhile.

If you read up on the tren and want to add it then we are here for you all the way.

safety is one thing that we all must practice...especially when it comes to our health.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:52 am

bajamark wrote:Tren is usually not a good choice for the new guy. Sure it is my favorite now but then again I do not get the TREN cough. This can scare a new person.

AHHHH Tren cough *shivers*:cry:I freakin hate that.
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 am

Sorry, I meant 75mg.. it was a typo. I have taken sus, deca, eth and now decabol. Without any problems. What do you consider a new guy? I will read up on it a little more.

Thanks again for the advice.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 am

bajamark wrote:Tren is usually not a good choice for the new guy. Sure it is my favorite now but then again I do not get the TREN cough. This can scare a new person.

As BffD has said, the diet will do wonders and make any cycle worthwhile.

If you read up on the tren and want to add it then we are here for you all the way.

safety is one thing that we all must practice...especially when it comes to our health.

How bout the tren breath? AKKK! LOL
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Tren kills my appetite bigtime same with adrol. i wont use it while bulking again cuz i cant tell you how many times i throughup while trying to get all my cals down. its good for dieting because of this tho. kills the appetite so when yourburning twice as many cals as yourtaking in its great. its a awesome drug tho. great for putting on quality mass and keeping you hard as hell. but it is a pretty harsh drugs. i have heard alot of guys have kidney problems while on ., watch for the llower back pain. its not somethign to be played with. Cran extract while on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am