Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

HGH Side Effects

DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

HGH Side Effects Empty HGH Side Effects

Post by DIESELGIRL Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 am

Elevation of blood sugar can cause fat cells to break themselves down and release free fatty acids into the blood stream. The risks of hgh caused by these free fatty acids, is that these free fatty acids, as energy molecules can be taken up by organs and be used for energy. When our muscles are consuming free fatty acids as a fuel, they are far less interested in sugar, therefore they tend to resist the effects of insulin, and extract less sugar from the blood. At the same time, growth hormone can increase glucose output from the liver to the blood. This combination of potential hgh side effects can raise blood sugar and raise insulin levels, neither of which are good. Fortunately, this is only a problem in people who eat a diet high in sugar and starch, and do little exercise.

Although growth is NOT an AAS I stumbled upon this article while I was doing my homework.

My question is...has anyone here had any expierence or knowledge of using glucophage while on growth? What were your dosages and frequency also, what was your diet like while you were using both?
    Ton1333
    Ton1333

HGH Side Effects Empty Re: HGH Side Effects

Post by Ton1333 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:58 am

I know over at Freakz an SE Slammer ha made some poats about his hgh use w/ glucophage, later on ill go and see if i can find them.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:47 am

SO DG if your Insulin is elevated because of the sugars not being used why do people inject insulin whille on Growth. Or does this not apply to bodybuilders. i like that post
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:24 am

Ton1333 wrote:I know over at Freakz an SE Slammer ha made some poats about his hgh use w/ glucophage, later on ill go and see if i can find them.

He he he how about I just instant message him? Cool
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:18 am

DoubleWide wrote:SO DG if your Insulin is elevated because of the sugars not being used why do people inject insulin whille on Growth. Or does this not apply to bodybuilders. i like that post

This is a medical reference. It is not an article from a bodybuilding mag/site. Maybe the insulin puts the sugar back into the muscle and out of the blood stream..??? Question
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:56 am

When a person injects HGH it causes the body to reduce the amount of insulin and T-3. This is why insulin and T-3 (men) or Clen (women) should be used in conjunction with GH (along with some form of AAS).

Using GH without the added benefits of AAS, T-3, and/or Clen, will cause the liver to not produce/release the optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors needed for added growth.

Personally, I have not experienced any "resistance" to the insulin I take while on GH.
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:32 am

Thanx for clearing that up GF ishould have known you would have a good answeer for that.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:13 am

-GeneticFreak- wrote:When a person injects HGH it causes the body to reduce the amount of insulin and T-3.This is why insulin and T-3 (men) or Clen (women) should be used in conjunction with GH (along with some form of AAS).

Using GH without the added benefits of AAS, T-3, and/or Clen, will cause the liver to not produce/release the optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors needed for added growth.

Personally, I have not experienced any "resistance" to the insulin I take while on GH.

Thats is good info Bro!
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:10 am

-GeneticFreak- wrote:When a person injects HGH it causes the body to reduce the amount of insulin and T-3.This is why insulin and T-3 (men) or Clen (women) should be used in conjunction with GH (along with some form of AAS).

In this reference it's not that the body doesn't produce insulin, it's that the body won't use it. I'm not sure supplementing insulin helps the problem we're speaking of.

I'm not sure where T3 and clen play a part here (as far as the fatty acids in the blood stream and the body not using the insulin that is naturally produced). I have heard that T3 levels are lowered with the use of growth (but why the clen?) I personally only use T3 while I'm on growth. I don't use clen. I have dieted differently while I'm on growth and remained leaner either way. I've tried glucophage and done it w/out and didn't notice a difference.

I'm just trying to maximize the preformance of this drug and get a greater understanding of it (not just from a bodybuilding perspective)
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

I was simply stating that GH does not affect how my system reacts to insulin. I don't use glucophage because a friend of mine did have some problems with it. I also suggested the Clen because women have more thyroid problems than men do. I have a female client who uses Clen and GH together and has dropped her bf% down to 7.6%. I did'nt mean to confuse anybody here......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm