Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals?

Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals? Empty Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals?

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 am

Hey bros,
    What can you tell me about Nandroxyl by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals.

Is it just like DECA?
    Is it administered once a wk?
    Is this human grade?
    Is it any good?
    Do you only take around 400mg a wk?

Thanks,
    Pappa Pump26
    BING

Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals? Empty Re: Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals?

Post by BING Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 am

Hey Pappa yes it is Deca, and it is human grade, and it is good. It comes in 250 mg /ml so if you shot 2 cc a week you would have 500 mgs. You could shoot once a week if you like as nandralone decanoate is a long acting ester. I usually mix it with test in the same syringe so I shoot it more than once a week but it doesnt really matter.
    Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals? Empty Re: Nandrolone Decanoate (Nandroxyl) by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals?

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:07 am

Thanks for the reply BING,
    I think I will use it next cycle. I like the fact that it has 250mgs in 1ml. That is great. I was thinking about using Cyp. instead of Enanthate for my test next cycle what do you think of Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Cyp. compared to Enan?

Peace,
    Pappa Pump26
    wedge
    wedge

Post by wedge Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:54 am

You won't know the difference bro. Cypionate and Enthanate are basically the same thing.
    BING

Post by BING Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:27 am

Wedge is right bro theres only one molecule difference between the 2. They are virtually identical.
    Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 am

That is what I thought but it never hurts to ask.

Peace,
    Pappa Pump26
    ddfry6
    ddfry6

Post by ddfry6 Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:59 am

It is decca 200. I have heard mixed things about it. Some love it and other think that it is underdosed. I personally do not know as I stay with the dragon pharma's. Mr. X has told me that it's good stuff. However when you do the math it is about the same price per ml. If you try it let us know.
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

ddfry6 wrote:It is decca 200. I have heard mixed things about it. Some love it and other think that it is underdosed. I personally do not know as I stay with the dragon pharma's. Mr. X has told me that it's good stuff. However when you do the math it is about the same price per ml. If you try it let us know.

Hey bro it is not deca 200 it is Nandroxyl and is 250mg/ml
    Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 am

MrX,
    What are your thoughts on the Nandroxyl? Is it as good as the dragon pharma's?

Peace,
    Pappa Pump26
    ddfry6
    ddfry6

Post by ddfry6 Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:32 am

OOPS! @#$%^#$ My Bad :-)
    MrX
    MrX

Post by MrX Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 am

Bro, I have to be honest, I have not used it. There is only so much a guy can use. However I have used many of teh KP products and personally I love them. I have heard great reports on the Nandroxyl.

B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am