Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Stupid Clomid Question

Lil Binky
    Lil Binky

Stupid Clomid Question Empty Stupid Clomid Question

Post by Lil Binky Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 am

I know that clomid is prescribed to women as a fertility tool to help them get pregnant. But if i am running 100mg per day will this increase my chances of knocking the old lady up? And will it really get the fishys swimming upstream again. I am on my second week of pct and am a beginner at this whole cycleing thing. As i just ended a 10 week cycle of 200mg a week test e and 60mgs per day turanaplex for weeks 1-6.
    heritage07
    heritage07

Stupid Clomid Question Empty Re: Stupid Clomid Question

Post by heritage07 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 am

Lil Binky wrote:I know that clomid is prescribed to women as a fertility tool to help them get pregnant. But if i am running 100mg per day will this increase my chances of knocking the old lady up? And will it really get the fishys swimming upstream again. I am on my second week of pct and am a beginner at this whole cycleing thing. As i just ended a 10 week cycle of 200mg a week test e and 60mgs per day turanaplex for weeks 1-6.

Yeah it weill help but hcg would seeem a better option.
    Bucktooth
    Bucktooth

Post by Bucktooth Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Lil Binky wrote:I know that clomid is prescribed to women as a fertility tool to help them get pregnant. But if i am running 100mg per day will this increase my chances of knocking the old lady up? And will it really get the fishys swimming upstream again. I am on my second week of pct and am a beginner at this whole cycleing thing. As i just ended a 10 week cycle of 200mg a week test e and 60mgs per day turanaplex for weeks 1-6.

No, it will increase your chances of getting pregnant.... J/K

I have heard that it will, I have read that it will, but I have not personally witnessed this..... Hmmm.....
    androallen
    androallen

Post by androallen Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 pm

To be honest your on a very small dosages of AAS. Which is good and I commend you for doing that since you are a new to AAS. So you will be bouncing back quite quickly. Clomid will help get you back to were you need to be.

For future cycles

try to run HCG during your cycles at 500iu's twice a week (not during PCT).

for PCT run clomid with Aromasin

Just ask the board and alot of good bro's with alot of good experince can help dial your PCT in. Your PCT timing can vary due to the type of AAS you are using. but Clomid with Aromasin are very comin and basic for PCT.

Hope this helps.
    A
    Lil Binky
    Lil Binky

Post by Lil Binky Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:03 pm

thanks androallen n everyone else i appreciate it
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 pm

read the last post visions posted up bro