irishpride0769
capt_salve
8 posters

Hair loss prevention

capt_salve
    capt_salve

Hair loss prevention Empty Hair loss prevention

Post by capt_salve Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:25 am

What do you guys do to avoid hair loss? I'm 23 years old and haven't lost much hair yet from steroid use, but would like to prevent any loss in the future.

capt_salve
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Hair loss prevention Empty Re: Hair loss prevention

Post by irishpride0769 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:06 am

i am fightin a losing battle with hairloss thus far..i am now using nizoral,minoxidle,spiro, and am going to start saw palmetto,and finastride when i stop this nan cycle...
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 am

Just shave your head.
    iggy
    iggy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by iggy Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:20 am

irishpride0769 wrote:i am fightin a losing battle with hairloss thus far..i am now using nizoral,minoxidle,spiro, and am going to start saw palmetto,and finastride when i stop this nan cycle...

Are losing hair because of Nandrolone?
    Are you prone to hair loss?
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:16 am

I'll tell you one thing, if you are susceptable to hair loss (if it runs on your mother's side of the family) stay away from masteron and other DHT's.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:00 am

Ive had thinning hair since I was 18,,, a couple years ago I tried Proscar but a side affect for me was that it killed my sex drive,,, I thought F+++ that I'll loose my hair.... But first I tried to localize the Proscar to the scalp,,, what I did was take 1 proscar pill crush it up put it into a spray 8oz bottle with 1/2 water--1/4 alcohol and 1/4 DMSO ,,,,, I could tell it was still too strong because after a couple hours my sex drive would take a nose dive....So if I were you I would try this if you are going to use finastride because no use in using more than needed and I would water it down more like in a 16 oz bottle.... I 'll tell you you will only need 1 Proscar pill a year...

Later when I started taking test shots it really speed it up... I am on a cycle with primo&winny and it didn't seam to change the speed anymore than what the test is doing but what I have tried this time is Minoxidil and within a short time I can see the hair coming back that I lost from when I started taking the test shots...

Personally at this point in my life I don't care about the loss of hair but the inbetween stage of being bald and having thin hair and trying to keep it looking good is a pain but with the minoxidil I thought why not try it.... and it's working...
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:47 am

Dude,
    Just shave your head. I had long glam rock style hair until I was 28, but my receding hairline was starting to make me look like Michael Bolton (and nothing is worse than that). So, I figured why fight nature - if my head wants to be bald I'll go with that.

My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. When you have a shaved head then balding becomes a positve as well - less you have to shave as time goes on.

One piece of advice - use a high quality razor (not a plastic bic); I've had good success with a Mach 3 or just about any women's razor.
    MsX

Post by MsX Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:31 am

Hey guys, For your hair loss problem what you need to do is stimulate the scalp either by Indian head massage or some products that I can recommend. Philip B has a shampoo with peppermint in it which will stimulate the hair folicles. If you need any more information on this please pm mrx or myself. x
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 am

MsX wrote:Hey guys, For your hair loss problem what you need to do is stimulate the scalp either by Indian head massage or some products that I can recommend. Philip B has a shampoo with peppermint in it which will stimulate the hair folicles. If you need any more information on this please pm mrx or myself. x

polysorbate shampoo is supposed to do the same..
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:42 am

Originally Posted by iggy
    irishpride0769 wrote:i am fightin a losing battle with hairloss thus far..i am now using nizoral,minoxidle,spiro, and am going to start saw palmetto,and finastride when i stop this nan cycle...

Are losing hair because of Nandrolone?
    Are you prone to hair loss? i am prone to hairloss and with the nan you cant run finastride as it will speed up the balding process

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 pm