Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

i am new

steve_0_ace

i am new Empty i am new

Post by steve_0_ace Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 pm

hi i am new here and a new user can any one hlep me i whould like to start taking orle steriods i dont even now what to take i whould like to just get real cut!! i am get to be a iand i want to take the best that i can to do that i whould like to get a bit more musscel to butt man main focouse is getting more tone and cut i am getting a little chuky lol can somone plz get back to me with some instroction thanks
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

i am new Empty Re: i am new

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:07 pm

steve_0_ace wrote:hi i am new here and a new user can any one hlep me i whould like to start taking orle steriods i dont even now what to take i whould like to just get real cut!! i am get to be a iand i want to take the best that i can to do that i whould like to get a bit more musscel to butt man main focouse is getting more tone and cut i am getting a little chuky lol can somone plz get back to me with some instroction thanks

welcome to the site!! bro list your stats and lifting experience? all oral cycles are not recommended and if your serious about getting cut your diet has everything to do with that.diet and cardio are the key to getting cut, not gear
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Welcome to the site!! As 69 said there is no need to take drugs to achieve your goals. Get your diet and training in line and you'll reach your goals without AAS.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Diet is 80% the reasoning we look the way we do. List your stats like everyone has said and also post your diet b/c I will go on a limb and say you haven't reached your natty potential.
    steve_0_ace

Post by steve_0_ace Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:18 pm

well i whould like to say thank all for your help here lol . and i whould like to say lol i have not even started to diet yet i whould like to start when my mind is in the hart place and so is my hart i realy wanna do this i just dont know the right way to do this thats all k i gess diet for sure does anyone know where or a cite that can help me out on this my exercise well i am just starting out i whould be willing to pay if somone can help me out in thes catogoryies thanks
    todlichdosis50
    todlichdosis50

Post by todlichdosis50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:52 am

go to steroidslive.com and read everything on the site. youll be sound as a pound in no time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm