Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Reasoning behind the cycle?

theweatherman

Reasoning behind the cycle? Empty Reasoning behind the cycle?

Post by theweatherman Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 am

I am posting not only to say hi, but to give some compliments and ask some questions.

Bodybuilding, weight lifting, and the nutrition aspect of all of them has been a hobby of mine for quite awhile now. And after really getting into it you hear about gear and how you should take it and why. After reading posts and scanning the forums. I would like to compliment many of the users of this forum about their strait-frowardness and all around care about how they give advice. Stating that it is not the gear that is the primary aspect but nutrition and how you work towards your goal.

The only questions that I have a hard time finding information on is the reasoning behind some of the gear that is used today. For instance

Test e
    deca
    winny

PCT (clomid or nolva) adding in HCG during the cycle etc...

or

EQ
    deca
    T3

PCT

What is the reasoning "scientificly" behind suggesting these compaired and the cycles in mind...? Granted that test is the main part of building the muscle and deca for strength gains. But I never really hear ease of use, or general ideas when trying to choose these?
    SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Reasoning behind the cycle? Empty Re: Reasoning behind the cycle?

Post by SisterSteel Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Well you will rarely find a concrete method as to why people combine certain compounds. Besides the fact that some drugs compliment each other quite well,
    personal preference also plays a very vital role. Test should be the base of ANY cycle. So that second cycle you have on there really is not well thought out. Without test you risk a very serious hormonal imbalance. Deca and winny work well together because deca lubes the joints whereas winny dries them out severely, which explains that combo. Eq strengthens tendons and Deca lubes joints so you have a great combo there. Its pretty self explanatory really. T3 can be added to anything really to help keep fat gains at bay. It is particularly a good addition to drugs that typically lower your TSH like Tren. PCT is always a must. Progesterone based steroids like deca, tren..you need to run HCG and Dostinex all through. Visions explains PCT very thoroughly on here so do a search to educate yourself better on a more detailed reasoning.

SisterSteel
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:30 pm

bumpin SisterSteel, many of the cycles put forth by our members are cycles tried first hand with scientific knowledge to back up the goals set forth
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:08 pm

theweatherman wrote:I am posting not only to say hi, but to give some compliments and ask some questions.

Bodybuilding, weight lifting, and the nutrition aspect of all of them has been a hobby of mine for quite awhile now.And after really getting into it you hear about gear and how you should take it and why.After reading posts and scanning the forums.I would like to compliment many of the users of this forum about their strait-frowardness and all around care about how they give advice.Stating that it is not the gear that is the primary aspect but nutrition and how you work towards your goal.

The only questions that I have a hard time finding information on is the reasoning behind some of the gear that is used today.For instance

Test e
    deca
    winny

PCT (clomid or nolva)adding in HCG during the cycle etc...

or

EQ
    deca
    T3

PCT

What is the reasoning "scientificly" behind suggesting these compaired and the cycles in mind...?Granted that test is the main part of building the muscle and deca for strength gains.But I never really hear ease of use, or general ideas when trying to choose these?

guys, this is a great first post....

SisterSteel and IP hit the nail on the head.....research and personal experiences, education, and asking questions.....the people here will help you make the right decisions!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:44 am