Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
diesalff
bradd27
6 posters

How often should Winstrol be injected?

bradd27

How often should Winstrol be injected? Empty How often should Winstrol be injected?

Post by bradd27 Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:39 pm

How much and how often should Winstrol be injected? I am 6foot2 and 220 lbs. i am coming towards the end of a Sustaxyl cycle and am planning on starting it during the last 2 weeks of the sus cycle.
    bradd27

How often should Winstrol be injected? Empty Re: How often should Winstrol be injected?

Post by bradd27 Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:29 pm

ok i just read that it should be taken 50mg every day or 2 days? i know this may be a stupid question but how much is 50 mg in a syringe that is measured by cc/mL?
    diesalff

How often should Winstrol be injected? Empty Re: How often should Winstrol be injected?

Post by diesalff Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Bro, if your winny is 50mg/1ml then 1cc is 50mg... and as far as ED or EOD i always liked doing it ED. some things work better for certain people. Is this your first cycle or first time with winny?
    diesalff

Post by diesalff Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

also, it says your planning on running it for the last 2 weeks of your Sustaxyl. IMO 2 weeks wont do i thing for you...at least 4 weeks
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:09 am

Well if it is in water than you'd better inject ED to keep levels stable in you. It really depends on what the carrier is.
    faithsno1dad

Post by faithsno1dad Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 am

~~~~~~~~~~~ED is best by far! It keeps levels stable as stated above~~~~~~
    asap06

Post by asap06 Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 am

Do winny tabs if you're only going to run it for 2 weeks. It'd be a waste to only run winny inject for 2 weeks.
    biggerben69

Post by biggerben69 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:31 am

asap06 wrote:Do winny tabs if you're only going to run it for 2 weeks. It'd be a waste to only run winny inject for 2 weeks.

That doesn't make sense bro. All things being equal, 2 weeks of tabs or shots will produce the same effects. Thetabs will keep him from feeling like a pin cushion is all. Stanazolol injected or administered orally is handled by our bodies the same way. Its the only aas that this is true for. Haven't you heard the question that gets asked every once in a while and that has been asked for the last 30 yrs? "Is it true that I can drink or shoot my winny?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 am