bigswolepump
kim doug
6 posters

1st time test cycle question

kim doug
    kim doug

question - 1st time test cycle question Empty 1st time test cycle question

Post by kim doug Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:12 am

Am going into my second week of Testp usage. Those two muscles that are on either side of your lower back tighten up so bad when I take a morning walk that I look crippled. I couldn't get out of the way of a street sweeper if my life depended on it. I have never had this happen in my life. I have to stop every few hundred feet and painfully stretch. They never hurt any other time during the day. They also don't hurt when on the eliptical. Is it normal to have more pumping/cramping while on test? Could I be missing something in my diet?

THX
    bigswolepump

question - 1st time test cycle question Empty Re: 1st time test cycle question

Post by bigswolepump Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:59 am

Test will give you better pumps but it shouldn't be that extreme. Try drinking more water and taking in more potassium.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:51 am

Are you experiencing any bloating?? What about your wrist and ankles are the y swollen?? Water retention can put a lot of pressure on the kidneys. Are you taking anything to keep your estrogen levels normal??
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:26 am

No undue bloating. Taking aromo 25mg/day.

I may be just in that bad a shape. Been working out serious for only 6 weeks after several year layoff. Strength is right back to where it used to be plus some new aches and pains from being older. Have to be careful not to overdue it just because strength is there does not mean the rest of the tissues/joints are up to it yet.

I just thought it was odd that this has been happening for a week now and exactly coincides with test usage. Will stretch more and drink more water.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 am

You must have just pulled something bro.....test is not toxic so the only way i could see it causing any kidney issues (keep i mind that i am not a doc), is water retention. If you are taking aroma though and it is doing it;s job, it leads me to believe that this could simply be a muscle strain or pull. That said if the pain gets worse and or does not subside in a few days, then see a doc bro.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:55 am

You might wanna get it checked out but I speak from experience in saying that walking outside is alot rougher on you than on a treadmill. You may have improper sneakers for walking outside. It could be something that simple. Go on a treadmill and see if it still happens. Make sure you drink a good amount of water before you start your walk as well. Do VERY light stretching before you start as well.
    4thAD
    4thAD

Post by 4thAD Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:35 am

Bro I think what you have is the infamous lower back pumps. I get them when on dbol, or methyl1test. The last cycle I ran I got them pretty bad and I thought I could work through them and eventually they passed. You can probably work through them, but as BuffD says keep your water consumption up and get it checked just to make its not your kidneys. If it feels like the muscles around your lower spine are choking out your spine then it is the lower back pumps.
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:16 am

Thanks guys. I noticed yesterday that it was bothering me on the elliptical too. I agree with buffD on the walking, especially on a little rough country road. There is a lot going on to stabilize everything when you are not in the best shape.

I started Glucosamine and MSM yesterday as well, even though from what I read it probably has nothing to do with this. One thing I do notice from this first cycle, is that I never remember being so tight. When I get under the bench to warm up, I can't get the bar to my chest! Never had that happen before. It took a lot of plates to push it there. This has been quite an experience in just a couple of weeks.
    biggerben69

Post by biggerben69 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 am

4thAD wrote:Bro I think what you have is the infamous lower back pumps. I get them when on dbol, or methyl1test. The last cycle I ran I got them pretty bad and I thought I could work through them and eventually they passed. You can probably work through them, but as BuffD says keep your water consumption up and get it checked just to make its not your kidneys. If it feels like the muscles around your lower spine are choking out your spine then it is the lower back pumps.

When I run d-bol I also get , and expect, that lower back pump. It lets me know my gear is legit. Bent over rows r a bitch but I love that burn. Never heard prop causing it though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm