Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

The Ride Is Almost Over

d3vild0g

The Ride Is Almost Over Empty The Ride Is Almost Over

Post by d3vild0g Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:01 am

Well im ending my cycle at week 8 its been a hell of a ride and I already look forward to my next. After the apropriate off time of course. And with all my PCT gear on hand !!! It has been one week since my last injection. I have been taking 25 mg of Nolvadex ED for the last 3 weeks.

I have a few questions.

#1. Im going to start taking 40mg Nolva ed next week forllowing the 40/40/20/20 guide. I have clomid on hand, should I take this in conjunction witht the nolva?

#2. How should my diet and workout routines change during this period of coming off?

#3. Also is there anything else to consider during this time. To keep my gains? I've made some great gains during this time , some of it was water weight and the bloating is leaving me now.

thank for any info on this.
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

The Ride Is Almost Over Empty Re: The Ride Is Almost Over

Post by starquest maniac Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:37 am

Good question bro! I have done the Clomid and Nolva combo. Great results as far as PCT goes. With more knowledge I have these days the Nolva is just fine by it's self. Save the Clomid for next PCT to use it up. Continue to eat like a mad man if bulking and train just as hard to keep gains as much as you can. Nothing else you can do really except ditch the water and bloat, and just eat and train like a mofo. Month or 2 down the road cut if you like or wait till next cycle to cut. Your option really! Glad your cycle was a success!
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 am

1. No need in the Clomid.
    2. Eat more and train with more intensity.
    3. Diet Diet Diet.
    d3vild0g

Post by d3vild0g Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:39 am

awesome responses as always.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm