Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

The Ride Is Almost Over

d3vild0g

The Ride Is Almost Over

Post by d3vild0g on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:01 am

Well im ending my cycle at week 8 its been a hell of a ride and I already look forward to my next. After the apropriate off time of course. And with all my PCT gear on hand !!! It has been one week since my last injection. I have been taking 25 mg of Nolvadex ED for the last 3 weeks.

I have a few questions.

#1. Im going to start taking 40mg Nolva ed next week forllowing the 40/40/20/20 guide. I have clomid on hand, should I take this in conjunction witht the nolva?

#2. How should my diet and workout routines change during this period of coming off?

#3. Also is there anything else to consider during this time. To keep my gains? I've made some great gains during this time , some of it was water weight and the bloating is leaving me now.

thank for any info on this.
starquest maniac

Re: The Ride Is Almost Over

Post by starquest maniac on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:37 am

Good question bro! I have done the Clomid and Nolva combo. Great results as far as PCT goes. With more knowledge I have these days the Nolva is just fine by it's self. Save the Clomid for next PCT to use it up. Continue to eat like a mad man if bulking and train just as hard to keep gains as much as you can. Nothing else you can do really except ditch the water and bloat, and just eat and train like a mofo. Month or 2 down the road cut if you like or wait till next cycle to cut. Your option really! Glad your cycle was a success!

DISCLAIMER: Starquest Maniac is completely fictional and not a true human being. As a matter of fact, I am a loser who has nothing better to do than imagine what life would be like if AAS was legal! Everything I say is a lie, and that's the TRUTH!! LOL!
Biggin

Re: The Ride Is Almost Over

Post by Biggin on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 am

1. No need in the Clomid.
2. Eat more and train with more intensity.
3. Diet Diet Diet.

Testoxyl Enanthate 375mgs/week.
Sustaxyl 162.50mgs/eod.
Primoxyl 200mgs/week.
Nandroxyl 300mgs/week.
Trenboxyl Acetate 150mgs/eod.
Oxandroxyl 80mgs/ed.
Anadroxyl 100mgs/ed for 1 more week.
Kalpatropin 9ius/ed.
Proviroxyl 50mgs/ed.