Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Inj. Cabergoline?

NP0936

Inj. Cabergoline? Empty Inj. Cabergoline?

Post by NP0936 Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:42 am

Bros, Just Ordered Some Inj. Cabergoline. Never Tried This Before. Can Any One Give Some Info On This. Its A 30 Ml Vial. .5 Mg/ml. How Much Should I Do And How Often. Its Suspended In Water. Do I Inj In The Muscle? I Need As Much Help As Possible On Ths One Guys
    NP0936

Inj. Cabergoline? Empty Re: Inj. Cabergoline?

Post by NP0936 Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:33 am

One More Thing Can It Be Shoot With My Tren And Test In The Same Vial
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 am

Wow... slow down buddy... Even though its in that type of bottle its taken orally... Unless its a peptide, gh, igf, hcg,,, all Research stuff is oral... always know what you are taking... always search for the insert from the Pharmaceutical manufacturer to learn about the drug before you take anything, this way you'll understand the risks and sides in taking that drug... Cabergoline is a very safe drug but it can have some sides... for me at a certain dose I can see faces in abstract things... sort of like lookin at clouds and being able to see things in them... nothing freaky but thats the side I get... I don't like it... but I can deal with it... One side I do like is it make me horny as hell... so there is some good with the bad...
    NP0936

Post by NP0936 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:12 am

Visions... It Looks Like Its In An Inj. Vial Though. It Is A Research Comp. But Its Not A Spray Or A Dropper. It Looks Like A Inj Vial. Could I Be Wrong. Theres No Chance This Could Be Inj Version. I Could Give The Name Of The Company
    tylernus
    tylernus

Post by tylernus Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 am

DUDE DON'T INJECT THAT!

IT"S NOT INJ. CABER

Research Chemical supply companies do put substances in glass vials with rubber stoppers. So Yes you do have to use a syringe/needle to pull the substance out. BUT YOU DON'T INJECT IT!!! You squirt it in your mouth or fill up some empty gel caps, and then swallow the gel capsules.

i realize the bottle it comes in is the same bottles used for inj. compounds but trust me on this one I know all about this stuff bro. Buy some gel capsules and fill them up with the according dose
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:56 am

Its to be taken orally,,, absolutely positive on that... and use the 00 gel capsules if you don't want to taste it... might as well add you can use the same syringe over and over again since its an oral med... I withdraw 3ml out at a time then use as needed...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:49 am