Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Rebound XT

chainsawdog99

Rebound XT

Post by chainsawdog99 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:35 am

Anyone try Rebound XT by designer supplements for PCT. They had a bad batch a while ago that they did a recall on (underdosed), but I have heard good things about the non-recalled batch. Anyone used it or know somone who has?
w000dy
VIP
VIP

Re: Rebound XT

Post by w000dy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:10 am

I just started taking it today, I've heard and read it's supposed to be really good for PCT....kwyckymynd will know more about it when he see's this post...

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, and yet everything happens only a certain number of times ... How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood ... that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps 4 or 5 times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless.
-Brandon Lee-
carguy007007

Post by carguy007007 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 am

Sounds like a legal Nolva.....Read the info though.....It only indirectly increases test. production by binding with excess estrogen..... But it won't jump start the testes or the whole system like clomid... Or am I wrong?

J

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content