Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Turanaxyl log

Natetrig

Turanaxyl log Empty Turanaxyl log

Post by Natetrig Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:38 am

I am running Turanaxyl for 8 weeks at 50mg a day. Im not gonna get into too much detail about my routine or diet besides the following percentages, which represent how well I do each category. My diet is about 90% of what it should be but I have increased my food intake since I started cycle so im trying to get closer to like 95% diet. Sticking to my workout schedule is about 90% ( I miss a day here and there due to school and work). Pushing my self hard in the gym is 100% ( I hit the weights really hard and I know how to lift).

The focus of this is to just talk about the strength and composition gains I get from Turanaxyl.

Stats-6ft 1in
    Weight- 200lbs (my low stats are due to a party binge of a few years once I got to college lol)
    BF-10-11%
    Goal- I would like to gain 5-15 pounds off this cycle and 40 lbs on all lifts.
    Day 3-Tricepts

I took 20mg's before my workout today and the energy and pump was good. My right arm got so pumped it hurt. I already feel the energy from it and the pump. No weight gain, size gain or loss of bf yet.... as expected.

Other good new is I got a 97% on my EMT test last night so stoked on that. Will post again in 3 or 4 days.
    starquest maniac
    starquest maniac

Turanaxyl log Empty Re: Turanaxyl log

Post by starquest maniac Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:26 am

Good for you bro! Keep up the school work! No Test I assume, been a couple guys doing this so forgive me for not registering who is who. But, you should have some TEST in there.................
    Natetrig

Post by Natetrig Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:24 am

Yeh I know I should have test.... I just want to run it solo though and see what happens. Im not looking for crazy size or anything, I just want to cut a little fat and gain some strength and feel good energy in the gym.
    Natetrig

Post by Natetrig Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:06 am

Day 10

Today I did back and strength has slightly gone up, but nothing too crazy yet. The pumps are pretty intense sometimes though, my whole arm feels like its gonna pop ! lol. I am also up 3 lbs in weight and have noticed slight increase in vascularity.
    The only sides I have experienced are four tiny pimples on my chest and a small increase in aggression.

So far so good, I know the gear is legit and I can feel it, but it is progressing at the rate I thought it would. Im sure by the end of the 2nd week I will have much more exciting news to report.
    woodrow1

Post by woodrow1 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 am

Im also on day 10 or so......30mg per day.

Anything higher in dose really makes me feel like crap.....or at least the last time it did....mostly just anxiety.

Not noticing much strength at all, but im noticing the pumps like you said.

Noticing some definition also....as well as some hardness.

Not really much change in 10 days but its showing a tiny bit. I might up the dosage also since i havent had any anxiety this run

I definitely wont go without test next time....already planning the next run with test.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 am

Gains from T-bol is dose dependant. The more U bump, the better the gains will be from Turanaxyl..
    Natetrig

Post by Natetrig Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:11 am

Yeh i felt some weird axiety for like 2 days, but i feel great now. I think the body just needs to get used to it for a second. Im at 50mg a day, this should be high enough for some higher end gains(in terms of t-bol) at my weight right?
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:51 am

Yeah, that's gonna help alot Imo..
    Natetrig

Post by Natetrig Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:45 am

Day 13

Was a bicept workout today, with abs. The pump was amazing and the energy was almost beyond control. I was shaking my legs during and imbetween sets. I wanted to smash weights today... it was just one of those workouts. The vascularity is also coming through quite well now. I can't wait to see what this next week holds in store.

Sides- same 4 pimples on the chest... no biggy. On a positive note, I have noticed my cock hangs bigger on this stuff and so do my nuts... maybe its all in my head... either way i am very pleased with Turanaxyl thus far.
    woodrow1

Post by woodrow1 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 am

hows this going for you? Currently been taking 50mg ed and im not feeling much...its day 18 now.

I eat well, drink a of water...work out hard core.... Havent seen the WOW factor that most people speak of in terms of strength....i barely noticed a tiny bit of strength so far. I have some ok pumps though.

Maybe im being impatient.....ive read it can take up to 3wks to kick in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am