Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Deca and Sustanon in one injection?

jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Deca and Sustanon in one injection? Empty Deca and Sustanon in one injection?

Post by jrobinsonlaw Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:19 am

I am starting a cycle of 200mg/Deca per wk and 250mg/Sust. per wk. I have been lifting for many years and want to know if I can combine the Deca and Sustanon. in one shot.
    pincrusher
    pincrusher

Deca and Sustanon in one injection? Empty Re: Deca and Sustanon in one injection?

Post by pincrusher Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:10 am

yes you can. draw up the sust first then the deca and this way the deca will help act as a buffer to lessen the injection site pain from the sust.
    fishtownflexin
    fishtownflexin

Deca and Sustanon in one injection? Empty Re: Deca and Sustanon in one injection?

Post by fishtownflexin Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:49 am

Bumping Pin........yes you can combine the 2. I actually prefer to "cocktail" them due to cutting down on shots and saving needles
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 am

Thanks. I have some Anavar from a previous cycle. Would I be wasting it if I took 20mgs per day for 4 weeks as that is what I have left?
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:26 am

Sorry, this would be at the front end of the aforementioned deca/sust cycle.
    sgammons
    sgammons
    VIP
    VIP

Post by sgammons Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:07 am

whats up bro the anavar will probably not hurt and as for the deca and sust pin is right that is what i am taking now and the sust. goes in first and the deca last.

later bro

sgammons
    mclean

Post by mclean Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:31 am

cocktail mixes love em

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am