69ECLIPSE
Prime
Dr. Steroids
gustavo77
MaNofSteeL
9 posters

Help with cycle, first time tren!

MaNofSteeL

cycle - Help with cycle, first time tren! Empty Help with cycle, first time tren!

Post by MaNofSteeL Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:36 am

Ok guys so i've made a lot of research about tren and i've decided on this..
    Oh i'm 235lbs..about 18%bf 5.9, havent trained in a while but i'm starting my cycle as soon as i get my body used to training/diet again. I've dont test, deca, eq, dbol, var in the past (never really got any sides) and this would be my 3rd cycle. Ordering my gear from roidsmall.

1-12 Test E 750mg/week (ran it that high before).
    1-10 Tren A 50mg/day (will inc. to 75mg/day if its all good).
    1---- HCG 500ius 2x/week.
    1---- T3 25-50mg/day.

my q is about pct, i know u guys will say use idex or letro but the only things i can get is proviron and dostinex (long story).

1.is it ok to use just proviron to prevent gyno from test? say 25mg/day?
    2.i can get dostinex whenever i want (pharmacy) so why do i have to take it throughout? cant i just take it IF i feel some pro related gyno from tren?(expensive).

I'd appreciate anything u can tell me to help me with this cycle, thanks a lot, loving the site.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

cycle - Help with cycle, first time tren! Empty Re: Help with cycle, first time tren!

Post by gustavo77 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 am

MaNofSteeL wrote:Ok guys so i've made a lot of research about tren and i've decided on this..
    Oh i'm 235lbs..about 18%bf 5.9, havent trained in a while but i'm starting my cycle as soon as i get my body used to training/diet again. I've dont test, deca, eq, dbol, var in the past (never really got any sides) and this would be my 3rd cycle. Ordering my gear from roidsmall.

1-12 Test E 750mg/week (ran it that high before).
    1-10 Tren A 50mg/day (will inc. to 75mg/day if its all good).
    1---- HCG500ius 2x/week.
    1---- T325-50mg/day.

my q is about pct, i know u guys will say use idex or letro but the only things i can get is proviron and dostinex (long story).

1.is it ok to use just proviron to prevent gyno from test? say 25mg/day?
    2.i can get dostinex whenever i want (pharmacy) so why do i have to take it throughout? cant i just take it IF i feel some pro related gyno from tren?(expensive).

I'd appreciate anything u can tell me to help me with this cycle, thanks a lot, loving the site.

Cycle looks good, 50mg/day of tren is a good, healthy dose of tren for the first time, no need to go higher.Myself i am currently running tren for the second time and am running 100mg eod and it is giving me great results.Definitely run dostinex 0.5mg e3rd throughout your cycle.Proviron is a weak anti estrogen and will not effectively prevent or treat gyno.If you cannot get an A.I. then just run nolvadex @10mg/day and proviron @50mg/day on cycle.For pct run clomid 100mg/day for 3 weeks and try as hard as you can to get some aromasin to run in your pct....run the aromasin for 5-6 weeks during pct.Run HCG all the way up to 4 days before you start pct...pct starts 14 days after your last shot of test E.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

cycle - Help with cycle, first time tren! Empty Re: Help with cycle, first time tren!

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 am

Well you dont need to ramp the tren up, that dose is plenty high for a first time use.

You want to run dostinex throughout the cycle to keep Progesterone Levels under control so you keep sides away. Its not expensive at all since all you need to take is .5mg E3rd which is half a pill every 3rd day so it's not costly at all. Also, if you have to think of it this way if you happen to get PIG you'll have to have surgery to get it removed which costs a TON.

You will HAVE to run a VERY STRONG PCT so check out the PCT section but i suggest you have that in place before you start your cycle b/c the tren will shut you down hard and if you dont have the proper PCT you wont recover which will lead to severe problems.
    MaNofSteeL

Post by MaNofSteeL Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 am

Thanks for the reply guys.

Why wont proviron work? is it that weak? also i read not to use nolva while on tren...confused.

and yea just realized it would be just half a pill of dost e3d, not bad.

why cant i simply run clomid/nolva PCT? with some proviron and dost.

thanks again.
    MaNofSteeL

Post by MaNofSteeL Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:36 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Its not expensive at all since all you need to take is .5mg E3rd which is half a pill every 3rd day so it's not costly at all.

I just found an emply bottle of dostinex i used a while back, each tablet is 0.5mg and the bottle contains 8 tablets.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 am

Not all scripts come in that dose and amount. Dost is something you dont want to skimp on imho.
    Prime

Post by Prime Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:57 am

Dr. Steroids: What is PIG? Thanks.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

Prime wrote:Dr. Steroids: What is PIG? Thanks.

progestrin induced gyno. your tits leak out a milky substance
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:21 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:progestrin induced gyno. your tits leak out a milky substance

just reading that sent a chill down my back.Is this a side thats specific to tren cycles and its PCT?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 pm

ironclad wrote:just reading that sent a chill down my back. Is this a side thats specific to tren cycles and its PCT?

Deca and Tren can cause it... Tren is more apt to bring it on...Dostinex/Cabaser/Cabergoline easily fix it...
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 am

ironclad wrote:just reading that sent a chill down my back.Is this a side thats specific to tren cycles and its PCT?

No it can happen with any AAS that raise your progesterone levels too high.
    Prime

Post by Prime Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:50 am

Hmm..quite literally - man boobs.

Thanks for clarifying.I didn't realize gyno could be caused by progesterin.Does heading it off with Adex at the start of a cycle curb it?Or is dosinex after the fact, the way to go?
    mclean

Post by mclean Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:30 am

Prime wrote:

Hmm..quite literally - man boobs.

Thanks for clarifying.I didn't realize gyno could be caused by progesterin.Does heading it off with Adex at the start of a cycle curb it?Or is dosinex after the fact, the way to go?

milky substance, man boobs damm lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am