giantkilr
jimijimi
thoroughbred
13 posters

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test

thoroughbred

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test Empty Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test

Post by thoroughbred Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Does all the test blends hurt? painful site injection pain? I heard testoxyl e 250 does. Does sustaxyl or the cyp hurt?
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test Empty Re: Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test

Post by jimijimi Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:43 pm

I ran 2 bottles of sustaxyl with no problems
    The Test P is a little worse.
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

i dont think any of it hurts to be honest...if it does then you can cut it with some sterile oil to cure that...
    cschulze
    cschulze

Post by cschulze Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

I have used Kalpa Pharmaceuticals test C, painless.

C
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:41 pm

No pain here. ...course my shots are tiny and few/week but I've had issues w/other gear.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 am

sustaxyl hurt a little for the first couple of shots but after that no pain at all and it is by far my favorite test by far.
    coolioni
    coolioni

Post by coolioni Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 am

anything that contain test prop in it will hurt a bit the day after injecting.
    Everyone gets different levels of pain though. some people don't even get any.
    I get a little bit. If you tend to get pain, it is best to inject in a large muscle like your glutes!
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:23 am

I'm using cyp, and the site is sore for about a day. Not as painful as the BD stuff.

Bump Cool on the glute injections. They're less painful.
    High_Times

Post by High_Times Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:11 am

Myself and each of my 3 partners got some site pain that lasted for about 4 days.

We each put 2 cc in the right glute. None of us are novices to gear and this was by far the most site pain that I have ever had.

Of course, as the previous poster stated, prop is going to hurt somewhat.

We took our second shot of 2 cc of sustaxyl this morning and I am already getting sore.

For what it is worth...
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:46 am

High_Times wrote:Myself and each of my 3 partners got some site pain that lasted for about 4 days.

We each put 2 cc in the right glute. None of us are novices to gear and this was by far the most site pain that I have ever had.

Of course, as the previous poster stated, prop is going to hurt somewhat.

We took our second shot of 2 cc of sustaxyl this morning and I am already getting sore.

For what it is worth...

Do you mean you took 2cc (650mg) of sustaxyl???If so then 650mg of test, no matter what kind is gonna hurt.I got a little soreness off of it but like i said i got used to it and did not get much pain later in the cycle.I had no problem with this though cause i knew it was potent...325mg/ml test is supposed have a little bite.At that potency, I would question the quality if i did not feel anything at all.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:06 am

gustavo77 wrote:Do you mean you took 2cc (650mg) of sustaxyl???If so then 650mg of test, no matter what kind is gonna hurt.I got a little soreness off of it but like i said i got used to it and did not get much pain later in the cycle.I had no problem with this though cause i knew it was potent...350mg/ml test is supposed have a little bite.At that potency, I would question the quality if i did not feel anything at all.

I agree with embracing the pain.I feel it's like my gear is hugging me from the inside! lol
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:55 am

No pain here from the prop and have been using it ED now for a couple of weeks.
    High_Times

Post by High_Times Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 am

gustavo77 wrote:Do you mean you took 2cc (650mg) of sustaxyl???If so then 650mg of test, no matter what kind is gonna hurt.I got a little soreness off of it but like i said i got used to it and did not get much pain later in the cycle.I had no problem with this though cause i knew it was potent...350mg/ml test is supposed have a little bite.At that potency, I would question the quality if i did not feel anything at all.

Beg to differ....I have run 750 mg of Test C (3 cc) in a single injection, once a week for 15 weeks and never had so much as a moments stiffness from the pinning.

As I wrote in an earlier post, site pain is sometimes specific to the person and the gear. With 2cc (yes, 650 mg) of sustaxyl 350 from a single pinning, I get site pain pretty severe and it last for about 4 days.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:04 am

High_Times wrote:Beg to differ....I have run 750 mg of Test C (3 cc) in a single injection, once a week for 15 weeks and never had so much as a moments stiffness from the pinning.

As I wrote in an earlier post, site pain is sometimes specific to the person and the gear. With 2cc (yes, 650 mg) of sustaxyl 350 from a single pinning, I get site pain pretty severe and it last for about 4 days.

Like i said it depends on the person...but with the test ace and prop in sustaxyl, you are bound to get some post injection soreness....if i am not mistaken Cyp generally has a lot less bite than sust or enathate.So that could explain your lack of soreness from a single 3cc, 750mg shot of cyp per week....
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

Post by jcanaan2057 Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:57 am

Yea dude most testosterones are gonna pack a little bite but its tolerable, you get used to it, and all and all it just reminds you how anabolic your body is at that moment. Everyone is different tho. I prefer E. Sust. for me had a bit more pain but you've got alot of different esters releasing so its a good test to go with don't pop more than a half an amp in one spot if its your first time and your worried tho.
    motoxbbuilder

Post by motoxbbuilder Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Whats up bros? Graduated college recently and am managing an athletic apparel store in Tx. Have been using **** for 3 years now. Im 5'11 205 at 22. Dont know all, still have a lifetime of learning to do!

No Source Posting... please read the rules...
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:42 pm

motoxbbuilder wrote:Whats up bros? Graduated college recently and am managing an athletic apparel store in Tx. Have been using ***** for 3 years now. Im 5'11 205 at 22. Dont know all, still have a lifetime of learning to do!

Why are you making an into in the middle of an old thread about Kalpa Pharmaceuticals test?There is section for intro's and don't post sources.
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 pm

thoroughbred wrote:Does all the test blends hurt? painful site injection pain? I heard testoxyl e 250 does. Does sustaxyl or the cyp hurt?

Started Test E last wk. no pain at all..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 pm