Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test

thoroughbred

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test

Post by thoroughbred on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Does all the test blends hurt? painful site injection pain? I heard testoxyl e 250 does. Does sustaxyl or the cyp hurt?
jimijimi

Re: Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Test

Post by jimijimi on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:43 pm

I ran 2 bottles of sustaxyl with no problems
The Test P is a little worse.
giantkilr

Post by giantkilr on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

i dont think any of it hurts to be honest...if it does then you can cut it with some sterile oil to cure that...

*Disclaimer*: 'GiantKilr' is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain & theorize on the use of Anabolic Steroids for intellectual discussion. Any information or advice given out, stated, or implied by 'GiantKilr' is for entertainment purposes only & should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.
cschulze

Post by cschulze on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

I have used Kalpa Pharmaceuticals test C, painless.

C

Post by DIESELGIRL on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:41 pm

No pain here. ...course my shots are tiny and few/week but I've had issues w/other gear.

VIP
VIP

Post by gustavo77 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 am

sustaxyl hurt a little for the first couple of shots but after that no pain at all and it is by far my favorite test by far.

Post by coolioni on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 am

anything that contain test prop in it will hurt a bit the day after injecting.
Everyone gets different levels of pain though. some people don't even get any.
I get a little bit. If you tend to get pain, it is best to inject in a large muscle like your glutes!
Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:23 am

I'm using cyp, and the site is sore for about a day. Not as painful as the BD stuff.

Bump Cool on the glute injections. They're less painful.

High_Times

Post by High_Times on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:11 am

Myself and each of my 3 partners got some site pain that lasted for about 4 days.

We each put 2 cc in the right glute. None of us are novices to gear and this was by far the most site pain that I have ever had.

Of course, as the previous poster stated, prop is going to hurt somewhat.

We took our second shot of 2 cc of sustaxyl this morning and I am already getting sore.

For what it is worth...
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Post by gustavo77 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:46 am

High_Times wrote:Myself and each of my 3 partners got some site pain that lasted for about 4 days.

We each put 2 cc in the right glute. None of us are novices to gear and this was by far the most site pain that I have ever had.

Of course, as the previous poster stated, prop is going to hurt somewhat.

We took our second shot of 2 cc of sustaxyl this morning and I am already getting sore.

For what it is worth...

Do you mean you took 2cc (650mg) of sustaxyl???If so then 650mg of test, no matter what kind is gonna hurt.I got a little soreness off of it but like i said i got used to it and did not get much pain later in the cycle.I had no problem with this though cause i knew it was potent...325mg/ml test is supposed have a little bite.At that potency, I would question the quality if i did not feel anything at all.

Post by Tikaelkcin on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:06 am

gustavo77 wrote:Do you mean you took 2cc (650mg) of sustaxyl???If so then 650mg of test, no matter what kind is gonna hurt.I got a little soreness off of it but like i said i got used to it and did not get much pain later in the cycle.I had no problem with this though cause i knew it was potent...350mg/ml test is supposed have a little bite.At that potency, I would question the quality if i did not feel anything at all.

I agree with embracing the pain.I feel it's like my gear is hugging me from the inside! lol

Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:55 am

No pain here from the prop and have been using it ED now for a couple of weeks.

If I want to add flavor to my cooking. . . . . . . I just burn it

There is NO such thing as over training just under EATING. ~ Trey Brewer

High_Times

Post by High_Times on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:15 am

gustavo77 wrote:Do you mean you took 2cc (650mg) of sustaxyl???If so then 650mg of test, no matter what kind is gonna hurt.I got a little soreness off of it but like i said i got used to it and did not get much pain later in the cycle.I had no problem with this though cause i knew it was potent...350mg/ml test is supposed have a little bite.At that potency, I would question the quality if i did not feel anything at all.

Beg to differ....I have run 750 mg of Test C (3 cc) in a single injection, once a week for 15 weeks and never had so much as a moments stiffness from the pinning.

As I wrote in an earlier post, site pain is sometimes specific to the person and the gear. With 2cc (yes, 650 mg) of sustaxyl 350 from a single pinning, I get site pain pretty severe and it last for about 4 days.
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Post by gustavo77 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:04 am

High_Times wrote:Beg to differ....I have run 750 mg of Test C (3 cc) in a single injection, once a week for 15 weeks and never had so much as a moments stiffness from the pinning.

As I wrote in an earlier post, site pain is sometimes specific to the person and the gear. With 2cc (yes, 650 mg) of sustaxyl 350 from a single pinning, I get site pain pretty severe and it last for about 4 days.

Like i said it depends on the person...but with the test ace and prop in sustaxyl, you are bound to get some post injection soreness....if i am not mistaken Cyp generally has a lot less bite than sust or enathate.So that could explain your lack of soreness from a single 3cc, 750mg shot of cyp per week....

Post by jcanaan2057 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:57 am

Yea dude most testosterones are gonna pack a little bite but its tolerable, you get used to it, and all and all it just reminds you how anabolic your body is at that moment. Everyone is different tho. I prefer E. Sust. for me had a bit more pain but you've got alot of different esters releasing so its a good test to go with don't pop more than a half an amp in one spot if its your first time and your worried tho.

motoxbbuilder

Post by motoxbbuilder on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Whats up bros? Graduated college recently and am managing an athletic apparel store in Tx. Have been using **** for 3 years now. Im 5'11 205 at 22. Dont know all, still have a lifetime of learning to do!

No Source Posting... please read the rules...
deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:42 pm

motoxbbuilder wrote:Whats up bros? Graduated college recently and am managing an athletic apparel store in Tx. Have been using ***** for 3 years now. Im 5'11 205 at 22. Dont know all, still have a lifetime of learning to do!

Why are you making an into in the middle of an old thread about Kalpa Pharmaceuticals test?There is section for intro's and don't post sources.

jimijimi

Post by jimijimi on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 pm

thoroughbred wrote:Does all the test blends hurt? painful site injection pain? I heard testoxyl e 250 does. Does sustaxyl or the cyp hurt?

Started Test E last wk. no pain at all..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:39 pm