+4
MR .T
kimble007
telmon1
harney
8 posters

Best Testosterone?

harney

Best Testosterone? Empty Best Testosterone?

Post by harney Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:43 am

ok, done 2 cycles now, finishing second testc-eq, Both I used test cyp @500 mg\wk via 2 shots a week, I have had stupid good results in both and am finally after 10 years of trying; sporting large shirts and even stretching to get into some of them. My only real question at this point is about diff esters for test, what some of you think is best, and why. I cant seem to find any real difference between test e and test c (as far as release times) and was wondering about sustanon(xyl) as well, Thanks in advance
    telmon1

Best Testosterone? Empty Re: Best Testosterone?

Post by telmon1 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:23 am

I've only used sust. I think its because I know i'll get more of a gradual gain. Never had test c or e. I was gonna give it a try next cycle but decided against it. Does test c or e hit you all at once?
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:06 am

ahhhh, the age old question of which Testosterone is better?? my friend, i believe the answer to that question lays in the eye of the beholder...

however, there are different advantages to using different esters...

#1- if you're into short cycles, i.e.- 8 weeks or less, the propianate or suspension ester would be the choice of esters. why? b/c it's in and out of the system in a very short time...

#2- if you're not into pinning yourself everyday or eod, then the longer esters (enanthate/cypianate) would be the choice.

also, with the different esters, you'll find that the shorter esters will have more actual testosterone in each cc you inject....not a whole bunch, but they do pack more test...

i hope this helps.....for most, it's just a matter of preferance, there's really no right or wrong answer to which test is better....
    MR .T

Post by MR .T Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 am

Ya test is test it doesn't matter what ester. I like cyp, enanthate gives me swelling at the site. Long esters are better for maintaining even blood levels so that makes them better IMO.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:35 pm

MR .T wrote:Ya test is test it doesn't matter what ester. I like cyp, enanthate gives me swelling at the site. Long esters are better for maintaining even blood levels so that makes them better IMO.

Frequency of shots keeps the aas constant in the bloodsystem.One ester is not any better than the other.It only dictates how often you have to inject the test to keep the levels stable.

I prefer Test Prop and hate cyp but than again I dont mind being a pin cushion. lol
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Everyone is different but like Dr. Steroids, i love prop. I also loved sustaxyl when i ran it, great test!
    harney

Post by harney Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Ok think I gonna try sus next time around, what should my injection protocol be?

1shot a week of 500 mg or split it in two? thanks guys
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:02 pm

harney wrote:Ok think I gonna try sus next time around, what should my injection protocol be?

No bro, regular sustanon contains test prop, Kalpa sustaxyl contains prop and test acetate (even a shorter ester than prop).So sust should be injected eod at a minimum in order to keep blood levels stable and too take full advantage of all the esters in it.
    harney

Post by harney Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:43 pm

yikes thanks m8 I thought sustaxyl was same as sustanon, ie designed to keep you away from frequent visits to the doctor, I mean I thought it had some short esterslike propetc and some long like decanoate, gulp, a little mixed up now
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 pm

harney wrote:yikes thanks m8 I thought sustaxyl was same as sustanon, ie designed to keep you away from frequent visits to the doctor, I mean I thought it had some short esterslike propetc and some long like decanoate, gulp, a little mixed up now

It does have all those esters bro, no need to be confused.It is just that blood levels will not be stable injecting once per week....though sust was designed to ran once every 3 weeks, due to the decanoate ester, the half lives of the other esters will be over and you will left with just the decanoate dosage....trust me bro, i reviewed blood work of a test subject using sust once per week and it was not good, test levels were all over the place from high to low very fast....terrible way to run it, if you are looking for maximum gains and minimal sides.
    harney

Post by harney Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:12 am

ok I dont mind pinning, is 3 times a week good or should I just stick to cyp or enan which i shoot twice per week, would there be a noticable advantage to the sus? also was going to run it with deca at 400 mgs,
    harney

Post by harney Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 am

btw thanks gus
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:58 am

harney wrote:ok I dont mind pinning, is 3 times a week good or should I just stick to cyp or enan which i shoot twice per week, would there be a noticable advantage to the sus? also was going to run it with deca at 400 mgs,

Ya you could run it 3x per week, but i still believe that straight up eod would be best.If you run the sust eod then it would kick in faster than test E or C due to the short esters in it.Deca @400mg/wk is good..
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 am

harney;15231r4 wrote:Ok think I gonna try sus next time around, what should my injection protocol be?

You should run Sust EOD just like prop or even ED depending on dosages taken.You have to base your shots off the shortest ester in the blend to ensure you keep levels stable.
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:44 am

harney wrote:ok I dont mind pinning, is 3 times a week good or should I just stick to cyp or enan which i shoot twice per week, would there be a noticable advantage to the sus? also was going to run it with deca at 400 mgs,

i'm still getting the feeling you believe there might be something "magical" about sustanon or any other blended testosterone....

if you have problems with jabbing yourself more than eod then stick with enanthate or cypianate, and just kickstart with some tbol or dbol.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:26 am

can anyone compare sustanon 350 to sustaxyl 350 ?
    MR .T

Post by MR .T Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:26 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Frequency of shots keeps the aas constant in the bloodsystem.One ester is not any better than the other.It only dictates how often you have to inject the test to keep the levels stable.

I prefer Test Prop and hate cyp but than again I dont mind being a pin cushion. lol

This is true however my point is its easier to maintain even levels with long esters I pin cyp 3x a week andto keep the same stability with prop Id have to pin every day.
    joshthyer

Post by joshthyer Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:24 pm

This may be the wrong place to ask this, but has anyone tried natural test boosters like d-aspartic acid? Have just started on it and will be curious to see the results.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm