Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Sustaxyl Dosing

pfeliks
    pfeliks

Sustaxyl Dosing Empty Sustaxyl Dosing

Post by pfeliks Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:57 am

I'm going to be running a cycle that includes, among other things, 400 mg of Sustaxyl a week. Would it be better to inject 400 once a week or 200 twice a week? Thanks
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Sustaxyl Dosing Empty Re: Sustaxyl Dosing

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:33 am

pfeliks wrote:I'm going to be running a cycle that includes, among other things, 400 mg of Sustaxyl a week. Would it be better to inject 400 once a week or 200 twice a week? Thanks

your actually better off doing 3 times a week but if you don't,you must do twice a week to avoid spikes in your blood levels.i would at least do 1/2 cc three times a week or 3/4 cc twice a week if it were me just to simplify things!!
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:29 am

You need to take the sust more than 2x imho. There is a prop ester and to keep everything stable i would go with EOD to avoid spikes. At the very least go 3 days a week. 1 day a week is out of the question unless you want to exp sides like bloat, acne, and the inconsistent levels which will also hinder your gains.
    pcruiser73

Post by pcruiser73 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:26 am

Twice a week is fine. Personally when I am just doing TRT (low dose) once a week makes me feel great. When I am cycling on higher doses I split it to twice a week again still feeling great consistantly.
    If you are going to base your injections on the propionate ester alone(which is only 15% of the mixture) and inject EOD then just use Propionate by itself. You will have better success, less sides, and the effects will be almost immediate compared to the 3-4 week wait for the long esters to kick in.
    If you want to use Sustaxyl then use it how it was designed ie less frequent injections and a sustained release from all the esters combined.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am