Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

still juicin' while on PCT???

mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

still juicin' while on PCT??? Empty still juicin' while on PCT???

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 am

A while back when I was researching PCT when I was confused on some things about HCG (which I don't use) a friend of mine from back home who has about 15yrs one me and he has years and years in the game experience over me suggested a PCT which included HCG which isn't the part I'm questioning. The thing that I found interesting was the inclusion of an oral steroid into PCT... I think it was DBOL at a low dose like 10mg ed. I asked about it and he said its to keep your strength and gains up while coming off. I looked into it and read an artice later that touched on this and on some compounds that dont "shut you down". I'm no rocket doctor but this did sound good if it was true. I wish I could find the article to post it here.

Anyone ever hear of doing this? I will try to find more on it but meantime I'd like to hear from the braintrust here...
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

still juicin' while on PCT??? Empty Re: still juicin' while on PCT???

Post by BrotherIron Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:34 am

If you're running ANYTHING than you're not in Post Cycle, you're still cycling. You're just tapering so you're still shutdown.

If you want to bridge with something inbetw than there is no reason to do a PCT. PCT is to get your body functioning normally on it's own and if you continue to "use" during this period your body cannot bounce back.
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:07 am

^^^^ Bump'n BI^^^^^^
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 am

Biggin concurs with BI 100%!
    mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:41 am

Why would this article I read talk about some juice not "shuttin' you down"?
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:31 am

Personally, I have no idea. Any type of Hormone introduced to the Body will shut U down to some certain extent.
    mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 am

I'll try to find it... may have been just some slap-dick puttin out some post to try and change the game... who knows... I'll look for the article though.
    mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 am

Found this as part of a different article... doesn't quite go into detail like the one I originally saw but this touches on it...

In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you won´t lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you´d use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:51 am

There's nothing stating it works for sure, it's not solid evidence. It says "it will give U a shot at recovering Ur natural hormone levels", hence, a shot. Imo, Time on=Time off, if Ur not TRT. Bridging is not a good idea Imo for a non-competitive individual.
    mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:28 am

I agree... I'm just trying to find that damn original article so all of you can break it down. I'll still stick with old faithful and keep it simple. Just thought it was interesting... one day I'll come across it again and post it... thats enough for now... no reason to beat a dead horse!
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:45 am

If U can find it, post it. Probably end up being like that fuckin Arnold pic, LMFAO!!
    Guns_of_Navarone

Post by Guns_of_Navarone Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:29 pm

BrotherIron wrote:If you're running ANYTHING than you're not in Post Cycle, you're still cycling.You're just tapering so you're still shutdown.

If you want to bridge with something inbetw than there is no reason to do a PCT.PCT is to get your body functioning normally on it's own and if you continue to "use" during this period your body cannot bounce back.

Most of the research I've come across as well as my own personal experience with AAS seems to supports this. If you're tapering then your endogenous testosterone levels will still be suppressed.

I have heard however of HCG being used periodically throughout a cycle to keep the testes at a normal size but have no experience personally with such a protocol.

Anyone out there have any direct experience with HCG during a cycle?
    mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Guns_of_Navarone wrote:Most of the research I've come across as well as my own personal experience with AAS seems to supports this. If you're tapering then your endogenous testosterone levels will still be suppressed.

I have heard however of HCG being used periodically throughout a cycle to keep the testes at a normal size but have no experience personally with such a protocol.

Anyone out there have any direct experience with HCG during a cycle?

There is plenty all over this board about HCG
    mjbwarrior
    mjbwarrior

Post by mjbwarrior Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Biggin wrote:If U can find it, post it. Probably end up being like that fuckin Arnold pic, LMFAO!!

Why did you have to mention that damn Arnold pic again... I just got over that !!!!!Now there are 2 things I will go nutz lookin for!!!LMFATFO!Thanks Biggin!!
    Biggin
    Biggin

Post by Biggin Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Anytime brutha, LMFAO!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 am