Steroids Forum

Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

Cutting & Bulking

ironclad

Cutting & Bulking

Post by ironclad on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:29 am

I read somewhere that "any aas can be used for cutting or bulking". I'd like to understand this more, if it aint BS, can anyone fill me in on this. Or post a link to some info if this is old news. I'm guessing its in the diet but i'd be interested in the mechanics. (don't want much, eh! lol)

Re: Cutting & Bulking

Post by jimijimi on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:30 am

ironclad wrote:I read somewhere that "any aas can be used for cutting or bulking".I'd like to understand this more, if it aint BS, can anyone fill me in on this.Or post a link to some info if this is old news.I'm guessing its in the diet but i'd be interested in the mechanics.(don't want much, eh! lol)

Diet plays a big part of it. Most people use certain gear when cutting or bulking.
Test is usally the base of all.
gustavo77
VIP
VIP

Post by gustavo77 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 am

jimijimi wrote:Diet plays a big part of it. Most people use certain gear when cutting or bulking.
Test is usally the base of all.

Good info here....although you can bulk and cut on any AAS, some AAS are better to bulking and others to cutting.

Post by bigworm6 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:15 am

I agree with gus, your diet is the most important key to achieveing your goals, but you dont see to many people trying to cut down on b/f while taking anadrol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:11 pm