Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

HGH use after gear cycle?

bradd27

HGH use after gear cycle? Empty HGH use after gear cycle?

Post by bradd27 Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:35 am

I have just started a cycle of Sustaxyl 350 and Stanoxyl 50. I have been reading up on HGH but i cant really seem to find out what exactly the advances it will do to my body. most of the info im finding is about what is in it and what can go wrong. i am planning on waiting until after my cycle is over to start the HGH if i can find out what exactly the benifits will be. is it suppossed to help muscle growth. is it suppossed to make me taller? any info please?
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

HGH use after gear cycle? Empty Re: HGH use after gear cycle?

Post by bjjdpp Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:32 am

im no pro in all this so someone please correct me... but my understanding is is helps produce natural test... so cos you taking sust, i would recommend taking during cycle... then for two weeks after cycle... and stop 4/5 days before pct.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 am

First off HGH does not increase natural test. At lower doses 2-4iu per day, HGH will stimulate fat loss, improve sleep and mood and over an extended period of time this will equal some lean gains in muscle mass. At doses of 6-10iu/day, HGH really starts to build some quality muscle tissue but again it is cumulative and will take time to see results. HGH is best used in longer cycles, 6 months or more and there are a variety of dosing protocols.

Lately there has been a lot of discussion regarding two different protocols. One for fat loss and one for all out mass. For fat loss/well being take HGH (2-3iu) eod or 5 days on, two days off. For muscle growth the blasting protocol has received a lot of attention. The blasting protocol calls for a person to do their weekly total of GH in two shots, on two different days. So let's say you are taking 4iu, 5x per week, your total would be 20iu for the week. In the blasting protocol this would amount to two 10iu shots per week. It is recommended that you do these two shots on a large bodypart day other than legs, as leg workouts spike GH significantly and you will want to take advantage of this natural GH spike. Hope this info helps a little.
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:49 am

i have also heard it bulids muscle much better with test involved but havent ventured into that area yet
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:27 am

bignready wrote:i have also heard it bulids muscle much better with test involved but havent ventured into that area yet

Hell ya it does!! Lol.I definitely want to run GH the future...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 pm