BrotherIron
Taff
smallstuff
15 posters

Newbee and NEED HELP

smallstuff

Newbee and NEED HELP Empty Newbee and NEED HELP

Post by smallstuff Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 am

I'm 47 and weight is 165 pounds. My diet is GREAT and I work out 5 days a week with 1 day off and 1 day cardio. I'm looking to gain some strength and just a bit of size (not water weight) I have no desire to prick myself every day or even once a week so I wanted to start of with orals. I was thinking of doing 2 orals for no more than 8 weeks. I was going to try Primo Tabs and Anavar Tabs or Tbol tabs and Anavar. What is your thought on this? HELP!!! Im only online during the work day and once at home I don't log on, trying to keep things from my wife if you can understand that. Anyway any in put from someone who knows what they are talking about would be greatly appreciated. My personal email is: greg_j70@msn.com or respond to my post and I will follow up. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOU MUCH NEEDED IN PUT.
    Taff

Newbee and NEED HELP Empty First cycle - Anavar & turanabol

Post by Taff Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:16 am

Hi. Im also looking for opinions on my first cycle. Im not looking for huge mass gains, just something to help me along the way, and to try & build muscle that I could keep post cycle.

I was looking to do a cycle of anavar & turanabol, for approx 5-6 weeks. Maybe 20 - 30 mg of anavar & 30 - 40 mg of Turanabol. Does that sound ok?

Also, would you recommend I take clomid or nolva towards the end of my cycle?

Thanks.
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Newbee and NEED HELP Empty Re: Newbee and NEED HELP

Post by BrotherIron Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:16 am

Well personally I'm not a fan of an all oral cycle but if you decide to run an all oral you will still need to run PCT. I suggest running a Nolvadex PCT; 40-30-30-20 to get your boys back b/c they will be shit down from the orals. Not as harshly as they could be from other aas but they will be none the less. And i would run it for 5 weeks since its an all oral and your kidneys are gonna get taxed from it.

Hows everything else look like diet, supps, water, rest, etc?
    Taff

Post by Taff Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:54 am

Thanks for the reply BrotherIron. The reason I chose anavr & turanabol, was because I thought the sides would be less, plus they arent massive gainers.  

On what week do you think I should start to use nolva?

At the moment im training 4 days a week. A different muscle group everyday. So im having a weeks break before I train the same muscles again.

As for my diet: I eat pretty clean. Plenty of salad & veg, potatoes, pasta, chicken & lean beef.  Plus I also take 3 servings of Promax extreme protein.  My only concerne is, I dont know if I'm eating enough.  A usual day would be:

Breakfast: Branflakes or Oats & bannana.
    Dinner: Pasta, salad & chicken
    Tea: Potatoes, beef & veg.
    When I get in from training: steak & eggs.

Does that seem ok?

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it!
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 am

the trouble with that cycle is that 4 or 5 weeks wit var is going
    to show very little results. If I were to run that cycle I would run
    the t-bol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and the var at 40mg a day for
    8 weeks, then hit a nolva pct at the very least, all aas effect your
    natural test production. I would really consider running a low dose
    of test cyp along with this you would be happy you did.

later
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:18 am

as far as diet you need to work on that a bit.
    You need to at least get 1.5g to 2g of protein per lbs.
    drop all the simple carbs on cycle in my opnion stay with
    whole grains and wheat products, make sure you get all your
    vitimans and your liver cleaners, ike milk thistle and drink 1.5 gal
    of water a day.

later
    BrotherIron
    BrotherIron

Post by BrotherIron Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 am

Without seeing an actual Kcal number as in amount your getting in its hard to tell but iwould say you do need more. Remember food is the most anabolic substance you put in your body.
    afishy

Post by afishy Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:03 am

A first cycle should always include Test.

And I would recommend a Test only cycle. Their safe and very effective.
    Good luck Bro.
    kraziplaya

Post by kraziplaya Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:58 am

sounds like a horrible first cylce
    run test 300-400 a week...
    i hate hearing scrawny guys say they are afraid of getting too big...like its easy to get big..
    Taff

Post by Taff Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Thanks for all the replies, their appreciated!!

Ok, so, Im going to take the 40 mg of anavar for 8 weeks & 30mg of t'bol for 4 weeks.

Im considering taking test cy with my cycle. The only thing im worried about, is how much of the gains do you lose post cycle from test?

Just to make it clear with the test...how much do you recommend I take on a first cycle? How many mgs a week? And also, would I need to take that in 1 go, or devided in to 7 injections for each day of the week?

Thanks a lot.
    kraziplaya

Post by kraziplaya Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:41 pm

my friend im glad you are here because you have some wrong ideas about test... test is a great steroid and i believe too many people give it a bad rap.. too many sides..dont keep the gains..all bs... all sides can be controlled and the weight u drop post cycle is usually all water..run an ai during cycle and you wont have a large weight drop postcycle..

i would be a LOT more worried about losing the gains from orals..lot more...

run test at 400mgs a week of cyp divided into two injections.. one on mon and one on thurs.. 200mgs each of those days...

from your posts it sounds like you should be doing a lot more research..good luck
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 am

How old are you bro, and how long have you been training?
    Taff

Post by Taff Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 am

Im 21 & have been training for approx 7-8 months.

The reason, I chose anavar & turanabol was because of the low risk of side effects.

Plus...even though I dont mind telling close friends im using gear, I dont want it to be obvious to everyone...therefor I wasnt too sure about using roids that would give a real big mass gain in such a short time.

Kraziplaya - Your right, Im not clued up when it comes to steroid use...thats why I wanted to check this cycle before i went ahead & took anything.

Nice 1 for the replys.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post by Twitch Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:39 am

yeah,you need to fully understand what your doing here before you decide to do anything...keep up with the research..
    7-8 months of training isnt nearly enough time in the gym imo..
    learn about proper nutrition and training..learn about gear and how it works..possible sides and how to combat them...anti-e's and pct..

when the time comes youll be ready
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post by Twitch Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 am

Are You Ready For Gear??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY . Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voice box) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY . Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE . Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY . Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

There are many side effects, some of which are specific to teen users:

Acne
    Possible increase in Male Pattern Baldness
    Gynecomastia (bitch tits)
    Stunted growth (premature closing of growth plates - not only affects height, but also other long bones such as collar bone)
    Natural testosterone production supression (not ideal at such an important time for your endocrine system)
    Risk of injury (anabolics normally provide an increase in strength. Muscles react more quickly than tendons. This can be an issue even for veteran lifters - potentially much more of a problem for novice trainers who's form is still likely to be poor)
    Possible liver stress with alkylated steroids
    Possible sexual dysfunction

Post by JoeCoffee Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:01 am

Hi I'm new here but When I did my first cycle I researched it for two years before hand and had been lifting strong since I was 11 years old. I would strongly encourage you to lift naturally and eat properly for at least one more year and research what you plan to take.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:39 am

Bro, I gained 10 lbs and went up 50 lbs on bench press in 3 months with nothing but food, creatine, and NO2 just to give you a few specs. I know you're very tempted to go ahead and start AAS especially since you have quality and safe products right at your fingertips. Listen to these guys bro, they know their stuff. Just stick around here for a bit, research, learn about all the AAS, then think about it. I believe you will be much happier in the long run...
    TheChisle
    TheChisle

Post by TheChisle Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:28 am

JoeCoffee wrote:Hi I'm new here but When I did my first cycle I researched it for two years before hand and had been lifting strong since I was 11 years old. I would strongly encourage you to lift naturally and eat properly for at least one more year and research what you plan to take.

OH NO! Are you "Little Hercules?"
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am

You have to figure out this peer pressure stuff as well. Not wanting it to show? Read Twitch's post, particularly the part about psychological maturity. I might change that to include psychological preparedness. You gotta be there bro

Nitrateman
    Body2see
    Body2see

Post by Body2see Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:55 am

Agreed, you should wait for the moment.

You definently should have all your research down, and reach your maximum natural potential before considering use. Hands down.

Besides you are 21..your natural levels should be sky high right now...These are the years you should make all your gains. Take advantage of it naturally. Eat, eat, and eat some more...listen to your fellow members.
    Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:35 am

Its all great advice here Taff. Enjoy the next couple of years pushing your limits in the Gym, without AS's build yourself a good foundation and when your finally 'all grown out' then you can turn on the juice!
    Like w000dy when I first started training I did nothing but research training techniques and sort out my diet and I still had people warning me of the dangers of steroids because my body as just primed for growth!!!
    The same is true for you bro. I know the above is probably not what you want to hear, but use the knowledge that’s here at Roids.biz and above all take care and stay safe.
    AltimaSpeed25

Post by AltimaSpeed25 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:31 am

You should stick withe most anabolic substance of them all.......FOOD!
    Taff

Post by Taff Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:19 am

Ok....it wasnt exactly what I wanted to hear...but I do agree with what you have all said. Its just frustrating when Im working so hard in the gym, but am not seeing the results id like from it. I think the biggest part is working on my diet at the moment.

So thanks a lot for all the advice. Im glad I stumbled across this site! A top source for info!
    rhiggs55153
    rhiggs55153

Post by rhiggs55153 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:00 am

bump krazy on that post about test. Test is a great base steroid. On my first cycle I did just 250mg/once a week and my strength gains were real and stayed after cycle. I only lost a little mass (really just water retention puffiness.
    Also dude, you really need to jack up your caloric intake. These aren't magic pills you're taking. They don't make kuscles appear from nowwhere. You need protien for that. Eat, eat, work, work, Grow!
    Welsh Dragon

Post by Welsh Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:40 am

Taff wrote:Ok....it wasnt exactly what I wanted to hear...but I do agree with what you have all said. Its just frustrating when Im working so hard in the gym, but am not seeing the results id like from it. I think the biggest part is working on my diet at the moment.

So thanks a lot for all the advice. Im glad I stumbled across this site! A top source for info!

Without trying to sound too condescending, that is a very mature reply, Taff. Which unfortunately is not always common on "the boards"!
    As with every single thing that is 'built', If it is done properly, over time and with care and attention it will inevertably be better, stronger and ultimately more impressive, and your body is no different! Build your foundations well, because in the future they're gonna have to carry some serious size..... I'm sure of it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 pm