nolva 20mg ED whole cycle + pct

watcha think?
    BadBoi

New cycle! Empty Re: New cycle!

Post by BadBoi Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:34 am

210 lbs
    185 cm
    bf: little 2 high

done some cycles b4.. last one was a 24 weeks test/eq/deca/dbol/mgf/igflr3/tbol cycle....

also have done tren a in the past but i want to try tren e this time...

the goals with this cycle is to lose some fat and harden up while gaining quality muscles....
    BadBoi

Post by BadBoi Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:IF YOUR BF IS TOO HIGH THEN DUMP THE MASTERON BECUASE ITS BEST USED WITH A LOW BF %.THATS A LONG CYCLE TO RUN HOW OLD ARE YOU? WITH TREN YOU SHOULD RUN CABASER AND RUN AROMASIN THRU CYLE AND FOR PCT.LOSING FAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GEAR YOUR DIET AND CARDIO DO.SO I WOULD SIMPLIFY THE CYCLE AND GET THE DIET ON SPOT!!

I know mast works best on low bf, but i was hoping the tren/mast mix could help me loos som fat.. along with a good clean diet and cardio ofcourse...
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:20 am

Yeah i wouldnt run tren with the masteron. You want to choose aas that compliment each other and those dont. I would def drop the masteron as well.

As for dropping BF% its all DIET and cardio.

And I agree you need to run Dost with the tren and yes thats quite a long cycle. So was your one before. It sounds like your relying on the drugs and not as much the DIET.

Post you diet and we can help ya with that.
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:Yeah i wouldnt run tren with the masteron.You want to choose aas that compliment each other and those dont.I would def drop the masteron as well.

As for dropping BF% its all DIET and cardio.

And I agree you need to run Dost with the tren and yes thats quite a long cycle.So was your one before.It sounds like your relying on the drugs and not as much the DIET.

Post you diet and we can help ya with that.

Dr. Steroids, I'am running Sustaxyl and D-bol right now,3 wks into it and when I drop the D-bol I was going to add Tren A and Masteron to the mix but you say those two would't be good together? should I just run the Test and Tren? or add something else with those two?
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:56 am

Yes I would run the tren without the masteron in there. I would actually run a low dose of T3 b/c your TSH is lowered while on the tren. It will aid in making you hungry and tren kills the appetite so that will help ya out.
    BadBoi

Post by BadBoi Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 am

why isen`t it ok to run mast and tren 2gether?

Diamonlabs cutstack is prop/tren/mast ans ALOT of people have had great results with it...
    BadBoi

Post by BadBoi Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:10 am

buump......
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 am

Not sure about the mast/tren issue as i know a lot of guys who run them together. But i will keep that question bumped for ya. My concern with this cycle is the use of nolva- definitely not the best compound for estrogen issues. Run a real A.I., such as aromasin, arimidex or letro. I also think you need to rethink your pct, 20mg of nolva is not nearly enough. My pct of choice is clomid, 100mg/day for 3 weeks and Aromasin 25mg/day for 5-6 weeks.
    BadBoi

Post by BadBoi Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 am

bumpi... Dr. Steroids??
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:42 am

Well I for one don't see the synergistic effect between mast and tren. Yes there both androgens and the combined effect would be stronger than just running one but stacking 2 things just to do so doesn't make it wise nor does it get you closer to your goal.

You want to stack things together to benefit the most from it like stacking t3 with tren b/c tren lowers your t3. Lowering your T3 is not wise in the fact that your body will build cortisol easier which in turn means increasing your fat stores. Or, stacking EQ with Deca would good idea b/c deca helps lube joints and eq helps strengthen tendons.

If your bf is low the masteron will help, if its not than you wont get much since masteron is best ran while you cutting and your bf is already low. And from your own post, you stated that your BF % is a lil too high. So with that in mind you wouldn't really benefit from the masteron.

A HUGE BUMP TO GUS, YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A VERY STRONG PCT. That cycle would seriously shut you down and therefore it would be wise to run dost throughout the cycle as well as HCG. Not to mention, gus's PCT would be necessary. A PCT like Nol just wouldnt cut it and therefore you run the risk of loosing alot of your gains and also staying shutdown b/c body wont be able to bounce back from a cycle like that.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:19 pm

BadBoi wrote:sust250mg 3xweek1-13
    tren e200mg 2xweek1-12
    drol25mg ED1-4
    Mast p100mgEOD4 -11
    tbol50-70mg ED11- 16
    hcg250iu 2x week until pct
    nolva 20mg EDwhole cycle + pct

watcha think?

Just an idea:

Weeks 1-13: Sust 250 (3 times a week)
    Weeks 1-12: Tren E (twice a week)
    Weeks 1-5: 50-70mg Tbol (ed)
    Weeks 10-15: 50mg Winstrol (ed)
    Weeks 5-15: 25-50mcg T3 (ed)
    Weeks 1-15: 500iu HCG (twice a week)
    Weeks 1-15: .5mg Adex or 12.5-25mg Aroma (ed)
    Weeks 1-15: .5mg Dostinex (twice a week)

or much simpler:

Weeks 1-13: Sust 250mg (M, W, F)
    Weeks 1-12: EQ 200mg (M, W, F just to make it easier)
    Weeks 1-4: 60mg Tbol (ed)
    Weeks 10-15: 60mg Winny (ed)
    Weeks 1-15: 250-500iu HCG (M, Th)
    Weeks 1-15: .5mg Adex or 12.5-25mg Aroma (ed)
    * LOTSOF CARDIO *

PCT (starting the day after the last dose of orals):
    100mg Clomid (ed for 3 weeks)
    25mg Aromasin (ed for 6 weeks)
    50mcg IGF-1 (post workout for 4 weeks; optional but may help you with your goals and recovery)

It's tough to do cardio while using Tren, so I'd suggest the second cycle if you want some lasting fat loss. I think if you do that first cycle you will not only spend more money, but it will shut you down much harder and the results will be harder to keep. The second cycle requires more work on your part to lose the fat, but that's also why it's better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:14 am