Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+5
vados
Dr. Steroids
jimijimi
mandarb11
deadliftstoheaven
9 posters

Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before?

deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before? Empty Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before?

Post by deadliftstoheaven Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 pm

I know this is the strongest steroid available and I was just curious from people that used it how they liked it? Anybody have any really bad side effects and if so at what dose?
    mandarb11
    mandarb11

Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before? Empty Re: Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before?

Post by mandarb11 Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:56 pm

I have ran it once in a cycle at only 50mg per day for 4 weeks and I loved it. I got tomy biggest so far on it, and I have done multiple cycles, I thought i would not respond very well at 50mg!
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before? Empty Re: Any One Used Oxymetholone (Anadrol) Before?

Post by jimijimi Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:53 pm

I've used 2 different types, some from Brizil and they go me crazy had to stop
    2 wks. in and used Bd ones,they got me spacy.
    I'am waiting for a package right now Anapoln there Anadrol from Turkey
    but it's been almost a month now,I think they are lost in the mail.
    Heard good thing about them, will only run 50mg a day..If I ever get them.
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:49 pm

anybody used it higher than 50mg's before?
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:50 pm

I have run the drol at 100mg ED and I didnt get bloated on it. I actually prefer running drol to dbol b/c I don't I get the lower back pumps. The strength gains are literally insane and you dont just loose everything when you come off. I would run it at the beginning of the cycle and again at the end. I actually like to run all my orals this way and this helps to continue making gains all the way to the end.
    vados

Post by vados Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:29 pm

150-200 ed turkish anapolon ED. Went from weighing about 240 to over 250 in just a week and a half. Theres no other AAS in existence that could do something similar.
    Overall, an amazing compound, useful on bulk because of amazing strength gains, useful on a cut because its an extremely potent anticatabolic. Only downside is liver toxicity.
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 am

vados wrote:150-200 ed turkish anapolon ED. Went from weighing about 240 to over 250 in just a week and a half. Theres no other AAS in existence that could do something similar.
    Overall, an amazing compound, useful on bulk because of amazing strength gains, useful on a cut because its an extremely potent anticatabolic. Only downside is liver toxicity.

Hey vados, I see you ran the Turkish anapolon, I heard it's the best anadrol out therewhat do you think? I orderd some almost a month ago and haven't
    got it (lost I think) Anything that's made by Axiolabs seems to come right on
    time. I was wondering if anybody used there Anadrol?
    RONIN321
    RONIN321

Post by RONIN321 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:48 am

im on my second week of 50mg drol with 30mg dbol and my strength is unbelievable. im running 750mg cyp, 500mg deca with it. be careful with your new found strength when you get them, my bros are constantly warning me about it. just because i can lift it doesnt mean that it safe to. my deads went from 405 to 545 for reps. i decided to drop back down to 495 to prevent injuries. you WILL feel like a beast with this, just be careful with it.

btw ygpm bro
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:30 am

I would definitely like to try anadrol in the future. My only concern is reports of lethargy and loss of appetite while on Adrol...
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:22 am

gustavo77 wrote:I would definitely like to try anadrol in the future.My only concern is reports of lethargy and loss of appetite while on Adrol...

couldn't you run deca with it to help the loss of appetite?Also, do you guys think that running 100mg ed of anadrol would be sufficient for somebody that weighs 230?
    vados

Post by vados Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:47 am

deadliftstoheaven wrote:couldn't you run deca with it to help the loss of appetite?Also, do you guys think that running 100mg ed of anadrol would be sufficient for somebody that weighs 230?

That is totally individual bro. I know a very successful national competitor who blows up on just 50 mg drol/daily and he competes at over 240. If you respond well to AAS, 100 mg might just as well be enough for you. I need more, personally.

@jimijimi - turkish anadrol is really good, but i dont see why axio wouldnt be just as good if it is dosed properly, and according to tests on axio site - it does. After all 50 mg anadrol is the same whether its turkish, korean, axio or whatever. Ive used only the turkish one, but next time i use it i might as well go with axio.
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 am

vados wrote:That is totally individual bro. I know a very successful national competitor who blows up on just 50 mg drol/daily and he competes at over 240. If you respond well to AAS, 100 mg might just as well be enough for you. I need more, personally.

@jimijimi - turkish anadrol is really good, but i dont see why axio wouldnt be just as good if it is dosed properly, and according to tests on axio site - it does. After all 50 mg anadrol is the same whether its turkish, korean, axio or whatever. Ive used only the turkish one, but next time i use it i might as well go with axio.

Haven't heard any feedback on Axio'sA-bombs, I running there D-bol now
    with good results but wanted to really kick in the cycle with drol and d-bol.
    Was looking forward to the Anapolon ones,hope it arrives soon.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am

I have used the Axio drol with great success. I actually like them much better than the dbol. But than again one is much stronger than the other too which will bias which one is preferred.
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:I have used the Axio drol with great success.I actually like them much better than the dbol.But than again one is much stronger than the other too which will bias which one is preferred.

Good to know, might order some.
    Mass08
    Mass08

Post by Mass08 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:56 am

Just finished my cycle

3 Weeks of Anadrol (100mgs)

Didnt gain a pound first week.....
    gained 16 in the next two....

*EDIT* i just read this post and it looks like an Abomb only cycle it wasnt. It was 10 weeks of Test Prop and Tren A, with 3 weeks of Abombs.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:57 pm

jimijimi wrote:Good to know, might order some.

Def worth trying, you wont be disappointed.
    morphin

Post by morphin Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Dr. Steroids wrote:I have used the Axio drol with great success.I actually like them much better than the dbol.But than again one is much stronger than the other too which will bias which one is preferred.

good to hear bro, I'm wanting to order axio drols but didnt know how there line of tabs were

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 pm