Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Gyno Advice!

roadrunner

Gyno Advice! Empty Gyno Advice!

Post by roadrunner Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:46 am

Need advice! I am a 47 year young male 6’-1 and 231lbs, I am on my 3rd week of dec-450mg e/w & Sustanon-550mg e/w. My tits are starting to get sensitive is this a start of gyno?

If so I am considering using proviron instead of nolvadex. I welcome comments.

Thanks
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Gyno Advice! Empty Re: Gyno Advice!

Post by Eating Machine Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:42 am

Use the nolva and the proviron at once NOW. Take 40mg of nolva and 25mg of proviron daily until the problem subsides, then you can drop the nolva and see if the proviron alone will keep it under control.
    TheChisle
    TheChisle

Post by TheChisle Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:28 am

Yeah, im taking 40mg on nolva and 25-50 mg of proviron daily and I still battle iwth the gyno, some days its up and some days its down, Im gonna try arimidez and see if that helps, ill be pordering this week
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:26 am

What are you taking Chisle? Did I see that in another thread? Some people are more sensative to gyno than others.

There is also estrogen induced gyno and progesterone induced gyno that are combatted 2 different ways.

Sometimes people anticipate and check their nipples for gyno so often that they make them sore by checking too much.

In any event nolvadex is the first line of defense for gyno because it works so fast and directly on the affected tissue.
    TheChisle
    TheChisle

Post by TheChisle Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:06 am

my main cuplrit is 150 mg of test prop EOD. I just finished my 3rd week of 30-40 mg a day of turanabol, and am moving into 20-30 mg a day of Anavar. I can look in the mirror and see my gyno, and it does vary day to day, but I was hoping to prevent it completely with the proviron and just a little nolva, i didnt expect id need 40 mg a day plus proviron and to last into the 4th week. I figured the proviron would have taken over by now
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:56 am

I'm with you Chisle, I would not have anticipated the need for that many anti e's either. Once you drop the turanabol it will help. Next time use aromasin and nolvadex and maybe proviron if you like the hardness and overall feeling it creates.
    Mhouston

Post by Mhouston Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:50 am

Eating Machine wrote:I'm with you Chisle, I would not have anticipated the need for that many anti e's either.Once you drop the turanabol it will help.Next time use aromasin and nolvadex and maybe proviron if you like the hardness and overall feeling it creates.

Bump, I've had great success with Aromasin...I had a hardened lump under my left nipple, I used aromasin 12.5mg ED and 6 weeks later the gyno is nearly gone, no more lump , just a little puffiness. With the price of aromasin comparable to nolva now, I don't know why someone would take anything else. Plus there are less sides and without the risk of blood clots.
    johnk

Post by johnk Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 am

I was just battling this myself. I had to actually go to 60mg Nolva to finally get it under control. I dropped to 40mg and added .25mg liquidex and will be dropping the Nolva down to 20mg today and see what happens. It was pretty scary--itching, then swelling, then a little lump, then one side completely cleared up then the other side seemed to get twice as bad. Right at the moment everything is completely back to normal, but I'm watching it closely as I lower the dosages of anti-e's.

JK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:06 am