Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Test E Only?

Al-Mann
    Al-Mann

Test E Only? Empty Test E Only?

Post by Al-Mann Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:03 am

69ECLIPSE wrote:for your first cycle do not use tren!!! a simple test cycle with the proper diet will do wonders,try not to complicate things.many people do this and theres no need too

Dr. Steroids wrote:THAT IS WAYYYYYYY TO MUCH FOR A FIRST CYCLE.A first cycle should be something like Test only or perhaps a Test/tbol cycle.You need to know how your body reacts to single compounds before you should think about stacking them.Also tren is the MOST androgenic compound you can pick which means the sides can be EXTREMELY HARSH.

I decided to rather quote and open a new thread.
    I know there will be logical explanation for this but I need to understand it.
    Test E cause weaker tendons due to inhibition of collagen syn.. This is not good even worse with gains in strength, which could lead to injury except if you counter this through dosages? Shouldn’t one use Deca, Equipoise, Anavar or Primobolan with Test E to increase collagen syn.?

Thank you.
    kimble007
    kimble007

Test E Only? Empty Re: Test E Only?

Post by kimble007 Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:52 am

tendons can be damaged by an inexperienced athlete/bodybuilder by using Testosterone too early, or before they are physically ready. In other words, if you are still growing (height/weight), or you've never really explored the gym, and you decide to use Testosterone, you could easily injure yourself by pushing yourself too heavy too fast. Tendons could tear, muscles could tear...that's why they say to wait as long as you can before exploring the use of Testosterone or Anabolic Steroids...

But the use of Testosterone is not directly related to Tendon Injuries...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:02 am